2009 Spotted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spotted Dubdrew and Persel Media while chilling with VwAlex and Francisgti at Comission des Liqueurs de Montreal tonight. :bigup:

Spotted a MK4 Jetta 1.8t for sure chipped from decarie to st-charles....

then a MK4 GTI VR6 joined and had some funn too :)

spotted a blue mk4 jetta, 1.8t, pretty sure i seen it at abbott, was in my friend's red mk4 jetta vr6, had some fun on pierrefond blvd friday night...on board?

spotted a hot B6 A4, slammed on black (rs4?) mags, B8 style led headlights, Brushed aluminum RS4 mirrors, slammed.

nice car to whoever it is

Spotté une GTI 2.0Tfsi noire, 2 portes, droppé sur rims d'acier, stickers unitronic dans les vitres de coté jeudi soir sur la 132 qui a pris le pont Jacques Cartier ensuite.

IMG00382.jpg

Also spotted a silver Carrera 4s convertible with a hood bra on St-Laurent in the little italy.

Spotted three silver mk4 jettas around Concordia, one fella in the parking lot under the library not far from me mk3, one fella waiting to get in to the parking lot (grill, lids, lights), and one parked on ste cath with VR SEX badge on the side.

So nice to know there are dubbers amongst us even in the winter.
Post-class drink sometime?

Spotted a nice red mkII with V.a.g sticker on the side window and with a ski rack in laval behind the Marroniers.

Spotted three silver mk4 jettas around Concordia, one fella in the parking lot under the library not far from me mk3, one fella waiting to get in to the parking lot (grill, lids, lights), and one parked on ste cath with VR SEX badge on the side.

So nice to know there are dubbers amongst us even in the winter.
Post-class drink sometime?

if its the one i know!
silver mk4 jetta with large letters on the driver door " VR SEX"...
its a 2.0L :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back