After lasers to airplanes, lasers to cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soncep

Legacy Member
Dam kids on the 15 south...
Stupid kids use high power green lasers to iluminate signs and distract driving...
What will they find next...

This kind of laser...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLyxiOVIC0s"]YouTube - 200mW green laser - high power Hulk laser beam at night[/ame]

i dont think its those lasers. because the one showed in the video, costs 650$.
so i doubt "kids" could actually afford a 650$ laser pointer.
from reading on their website, its actually powerful enough to blow balloons and ignite matches. id like to see that.

but otherwise, i get what your saying about distracting drivers while illuminating the road signs. but everybody who was 12-13 years old and owned a laser did this at least once in their life. i know i did. i think theres a lot more dangerous distractions on the road then a illuminated sign.

i dont think its those lasers. because the one showed in the video, costs 650$.
so i doubt "kids" could actually afford a 650$ laser pointer.
from reading on their website, its actually powerful enough to blow balloons and ignite matches. id like to see that.

but otherwise, i get what your saying about distracting drivers while illuminating the road signs. but everybody who was 12-13 years old and owned a laser did this at least once in their life. i know i did. i think theres a lot more dangerous distractions on the road then a illuminated sign.

like Banners of sexy woman. looool :p

I have one aligned on my rear windshield on the driver's side for those idiots that like to tailgate !

I have one aligned on my rear windshield on the driver's side for those idiots that like to tailgate !

Is it that much to ask to change lanes that you actually went through the trouble of installing a laser on your backglass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back