how do u feel seeing your ex with another guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0ngt0ng

Legacy Member
I'm officially broken up with my ex-gf after a 4 year relationship... Since the end of the summer, things were not going too good anymore and we were kinda in an open relationship for about 4 months, but we didn't really go look elsewhere... We were just not officially a couple anymore cuz we couldn't work things out although we knew there was still some love for each other and i think we were hoping eventually we'd work things out when skool is done

anyways a month ago, she started opening up to some new guys... she would let guys flirt with her and she has a friend who studies with her that noticed that so he took the opportunity to confess his love to her and blabla... they dated a couple times and studied often together and i was aware of that, but i couldn't really say anything and i honnestly didn't think she'd fall for him cuz he's a major p*ssy poser and i know that guy cuz his ex-gf almost cheated on him with me a few years ago lol so we never really liked each other

now that she's really gone with another guy, she's completely ignoring me although i said i was ok with her moving on and i still wanted friendship with her... but still she ignores me and her lack of respect towards me really pisses me off!

I still love her as a person cuz we've been through a lot of good times, but i'm really hurt for what she's done to me especially during the hollidays! It was a big shock to learn out of the blue that she decided to officially go out with a new guy and stop talking to me

On my side, i keep busy with hockey, snowboarding and a few partys... Heck, i even had sex on new years, but why can't i seem to stop being angry and feel empty inside!

Have u guys ever felt this?

Been in a similar situation, of course I acted like it didn't bother me at all but I still felt like killing the guy.

il faut que tu asseye de l'oublier.. et surtout PAS de rester en contact avec elle.. la seule chose que sa vas faire c'est de te faire du mal et sa vas prendre plus de temps a ten remettre.. donc
envoit lui pas de sms, email et block et delete la sur msn

meilleur conseil que je peu te donner..

meh at first i was pissed, but then i realised how much of a loser my ex was and how much she was holding me back from things, and wtv the guy shes with now has busted her lip, broken her finger, and cheated on her 2x and shes still with him. i couldnt care less, the new girl in my life is so epic that i completely forgot about the past and drama i put up with.

meh at first i was pissed, but then i realised how much of a loser my ex was and how much she was holding me back from things, and wtv the guy shes with now has busted her lip, broken her finger, and cheated on her 2x and shes still with him. i couldnt care less, the new girl in my life is so epic that i completely forgot about the past and drama i put up with.

damn right !

Jlé rencontrer hier soir sa ma tellement tenté de l'envoyer chier solide quand est venue me dire que jsuis passé a coté sans y dire salut ...voyons donc jai juste VRAIMENT pas le gout de te voir pis encore moins de te parler!

mais bon jetais avec du monde fak jme suis retenu! :D

And there's one of the better summaries you'll get

It took me over a year to get over the feelings of hate for what my ex did to me, but now I'm perfectly happy again. I know that she's already cheated on him a bunch of times cause it was my dingaling that she played with, who knows who's else's.. that helped a lot right there. And now that I'm kinda seeing her enemy which happens to be the ex of the guy she's seeing now, its sort of a IN YOUR FACE kinda deal lol

All I know is that she will never be loved or treated like I treated her, and I now officially know that for a solid fact. If she wants to be in a second or third grade relationship, screw it. Obviously she's just one of those bigger better deal chicks. Hate to say it, but its probably true. Just that most of those guys and girls lose out on the best thing they'll ever have while they're looking for better.

their loss :)

just tell yourself he knows how you taste, and she learned everything she knows from you. walk up to him and tell him "your welcome".

HAHAHAHA man that's my favorite answer right there I lol'ed so much haha and you're so right, although she thought me a lot of things too that i'm gonna use on other deserving chicks hehe I rep u man :bigup:

For all the other answers, thnx so much, it's what i was hoping to hear! I feel much better now, u guys opened my eyes, I feel i'm gonna move on pretty fast now cuz my life is beautiful with or without her

If she wants to be in a second or third grade relationship, screw it. Obviously she's just one of those bigger better deal chicks. Hate to say it, but its probably true. Just that most of those guys and girls lose out on the best thing they'll ever have while they're looking for better.

their loss :)

OMG what you just said is soooo true. I had a similar story with a girl who left me to go one year to Denmark to f**** some other guys and ''have fun''.... Guess what? She called me back for new years eve telling me how she was missing me because I was such a good guy, bla bla bla.

Well f**k you bi*ch, you had your chance at being with greatness and you blew it. Now go live in a trailerpark with Bubba.:thefinger

OMG what you just said is soooo true. I had a similar story with a girl who left me to go one year to Denmark to f**** some other guys and ''have fun''.... Guess what? She called me back for new years eve telling me how she was missing me because I was such a good guy, bla bla bla.

Well f**k you bi*ch, you had your chance at being with greatness and you blew it. Now go live in a trailerpark with Bubba.:thefinger

Don't tell me this girl's name is Rachel?

coupe TOUT les liens que tu a avec elle , suprimes les photos (sauf ceux nue poste les sur mr) et la musique qui te fait pensé a elle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back