looking for machine shop (head rebuild)

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer09

Im looking at rebuild options for my head (heavy oil consumption) for a m20b25.

right now, the only upgrade that i want to do is some light casting clean up which i will do myself. so i need a machine shop to replace the valve guides, clean the head, pressure test, 3-5 angle valve job, and level the head.

any recommended machine shops in the montreal area? or how much does a rebuilt head run?

Im looking at rebuild options for my head (heavy oil consumption) for a m20b25.

right now, the only upgrade that i want to do is some light casting clean up which i will do myself. so i need a machine shop to replace the valve guides, clean the head, pressure test, 3-5 angle valve job, and level the head.

any recommended machine shops in the montreal area? or how much does a rebuilt head run?

We can handle this. Give us a call at the shop. Is your oil consumption just by the valve seal or you also have worn piston ring?

Thanks

Seb
450-510-2744
www.bimmershop.ca

We can handle this. Give us a call at the shop. Is your oil consumption just by the valve seal or you also have worn piston ring?

Thanks

Seb
450-510-2744
www.bimmershop.ca

hopefully only worn valve guides. i cannot be sure about piston rings. anyway, the plan is to rebuild the head pretty much stock this witner, next winter a cam goes in to match the future rebuilt 3.0L stroker bottom end :D

do you guys have a machine shop, or do you outsource the work?

any good mecanic can handle it
but make sure it is your probleme before done this job

Les 3 shop nommer ici sont plus que proffesionnel, j'ai faire affaire avec les 3 et je retournerai nimporte quand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back