Headers de RSX-s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-] Kenpachi [-

Quel headers 4-2-1 pour RSX type-s sort en 3 pouces. Tous ceux que j'ai vue sort en 2,5 pouces.

Merci!

Last edited:
OK je suis toujours à la recherche d'un headers 4-2-1 ou 4-1 de rsx-s qui sort en 3 pouces. Et oui cé pour faire de la course.

Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui c'est quel sont les models qui sorte de cette grosseur.

Thx

hytech et ssr font des headers sur mesure donc je pense bien que tu pourrais ten faire faire un a ton gout, je sais que hytech c a peu pret 3 mois pour le recevoir

Cette annee N/A et peut-etre si tout va bien l'an prochain KraftWerks Rotrex. Alors j'aime mieux ne pas faire les choses a moitier.

Rotrex is nice but expensive for what it is. You can put nitrous make 300whp+ you can even do N/A 260-280whp and be just as fast. For the Price just bolt-on a cheap log turbo kit and make 400whp+ on stock block. If you are going to run a rotrex you should get yourself a custom header. SSR/Hytech won't do shit for your setup since they're built for N/A Cars with different intake manifolds and exhaust setups.

C'est quoi le budget?

Last edited:
W build custom headers right here at Rawtek in Montreal and it only takes a couple of days. Call us, bring in your car and we'll give you a free estimate. Thanks

Rotrex is nice but expensive for what it is. You can put nitrous make 300whp+ you can even do N/A 260-280whp and be just as fast. For the Price just bolt-on a cheap log turbo kit and make 400whp+ on stock block. If you are going to run a rotrex you should get yourself a custom header. SSR/Hytech won't do shit for your setup since they're built for N/A Cars with different intake manifolds and exhaust setups.

C'est quoi le budget?

I know it's expensive but I simply want more power for the track, 350 to 400 hp would be my perfect number. And the reason I don't want a turbo is because I want to keep the temp low and I don't like the fack of using the engine oil. And it's already tight in the engine bay as well lol.

My budget is about 800 or 900$ if possible.

Give a call to Hytech !

But you should let him know that you are planning on supercharge the thing ! He will build you custom length that will maximise the HP outpout trought the header.

N/A header or supercharged are different. Even from 2.0L to 2.4L there is a difference with Hytech. We used them on our race cars (CCTCC) and my buddy is using them in his race car (CCTCC) and we are pushing alot of HP with them for our N/A engines. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back