- SNes
- N64
- Gamecube
- Dreamcast

Looking for games only, not consoles.

Cheers

*** Not looking for the consoles.... JUST games ****

Last edited:
If that's a legit question my answer is yes but it's not the same thing to play with on the TV with the real joystick, etc.

If you're being sarcastic....

i do play my emulator on my tv with real joystick.. you just have to know how... it s not complicated and it doesn t cost much... much less then buying even 1 used game.. it feel s exactly the same and i have all the n64, nes, snes, and more games... ALL of them.. for free..

I could explain it to you but if you re looking for the real games, then go for it. They ll be as good.

I'm assuming your mean:
- download emulator on PC
- connect pc to tv
- purchase some kind of remote

but I'm also a collector so I'd prefer the read thing, even if in reality, the emulator will probably work better (cuz it won't bug or anything)

i do have a genesis in the original box and a few games.. sonic hedgegog, echo the dolphin and the animaniac. if you re interrested..

Thanks but I already own most of the consoles (3 genesis in this case lol) and I already have the games you mentioned except for animaniac (Which I'm not interested in)

Thanks anyways! Cheers.

Sellin my n64 limegreen, 2 controllers, madden 99, zelda ocarina of time, wrestlemania 2000, wcw vs nwo, goldeneye and donkey kong. Package only no separate, If interested 40$ box all is yours in good shape !!!

i got a master system same one ig got for x-mas in1986 2 controlers, gun bunch of games wonder boy 1 and 3 , shinobi, hang on duck hunt, choplifter (best game ever), thunder blade,california games,out run,after burner, asteroids warriors,the one with the guy has a back pack rocket and he flies around shoting monsters...memories! but unfourtunatly it's not for sale.

jai un coleco avec env 20 jeux pis 5 manaette tres clean si ca te te dit pm moi jai un segenessi aussi avec quoi 3jeux 2 manette

je recherches les jeux seulements, laisse moi une liste de tes jeux si tu peux vendre separer.
thx

j'ai quelque jeux NES si tu veux, la console aussi, mais il a la plug pour un fil qui va mal!
voici les jeux que j'ai
Double Dragon 1-2-3
Arkanoid
Zelda 2 ( link)
Mariobros/duck hunt ( tres tres rare lol)
Super Mario 3
Punch-Out
COntra
Supervision ( 52 in 1)

quelque un qui tinterese??

I have the ecco and sonic, and I just googled scenes from animaniac and well, I just doesn't look like that much fun

thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back