1999 Volvo S70 **Sold ** please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLS Golf

Hi guys,

Well a couple of months ago I sold my MK4 golf to buy this car but it's just to much car for me.

1999 Volvo S70.
234000 Km.
Engine 2.4L inline 5 cyl.
Silver.
5 speed manuel transmission.
Half leather and half cloth interior (black).
Electric windows.
Electric Mirrors.
Heated mirrors.
Heated seats.
A/C (recently replaced compessor and refilled freon).
Cruise control (amazing for the highway).
Complete wood trim.
No Sunroof.
1 set of original S60 mags on new Toyo G-02 winter tires (15"). (195/60/15).
1 set of original S70 mags on pretty good 4 season Micheline tires (15"). (195/60/15).
No rust.

The gentleman I bought the car off of was in his 50"s and gave me 2 original keys with 1 valet key and 2 original remotes. This vehicle has absolutely no problems and drives like a cloud. He was the original owner and preserved all bills of repair since he bought the car brand new, the timing belt was done about 7000 Km ago and I have every single bill for this car including that one and the original bill of purchase over 30 000$. The car was always serviced at Volvo Laval and AP Volvo in Laval, come and check it out and you'll be pleasentely surprised and I'll show you 11 000 $ of bills. No lowballers please, this is a awnest sale and for seriouse buyers only. If interested please call 514-884-4702 or leave me a PM. Sorry I forgot to mention that the car is announced on Kjiji anouncement ID#99010686 but I haven't changed the price there yet, check out the photos on that site cause I don't know how to post the pics here.

Thanks.
pics
"["
myself014.jpg

"["
myself005.jpg

"["
myself007.jpg

"["
myself008.jpg

"["
myself008.jpg

Last edited:
Common guys this car is mint and the price is very negotiable and the lowest on the market, all bills for all the repairs, complete dosssier.

extremely clean and reliable car, nothing needs to be done to it, great everyday car and a long list of repairs done to it, alot of people interested but nobody seriouse, come see it in person and you'll be pleasently surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back