Value of a habs Jersey signed of old players....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex79

Legacy Member
Recently, I had the chance to watch a canadiens game in a loge (they were playing vs Toronto and had a ceremony before the game). After the ceremony, most of the old players came in the loge to watch it. I had my jersey signed by Phil Goyette and Jean Beliveau on one side and Johnny Bower on the other.

My question is..... is this worth anything...? I'm asking because since then I'm not wearing it anymore in case I get it dirty and don't obviously want to clean it. I guess I have to buy a new jersey now..... haha
Here are some pictures (sorry if theyre on the wrong side)
IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

that's a keeper! too bad you didn't get them all on the same side..you could have framed it....but from what i see, you got Beliveau right aboce the sign...so frame it anyways....Beliveau is a baller

that's a keeper! too bad you didn't get them all on the same side..you could have framed it....but from what i see, you got Beliveau right aboce the sign...so frame it anyways....Beliveau is a baller

lol well the reason why I didnt have them sign on the same side is because I thought since they were on different teams it wouldn't have been such a good idea! but maybe I was wrong.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back