Lets Play a Game: "You know you drive a VW when..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you drive a VW when your wife yells out :"Hunny!!! Go wash the dishes!!!" You say "ok..." 30min latter your wife catches you cleaning the wheels as you look at her and say"What?"

you know you drive a VW when you think diesel smells good

you know you drive a VW when you can't do nothing but smile when you see black smoke behind a VW

you know you drive a VW when you close your eyes and pray while passing a speed bump

you know you drive a VW when you know what's gonna be the next word when ppl ask you : do you have a.... in it?

you know you drive a VW when you can't even read the size and brand of your rear tires because of the poke and stretch

you know you drive a VW when you slap some other car brand's wheels on it and it look good

you know you love vw when you keep your car slammed during the winter not to ruin her stance.

you know you drive a vw when you park at the mall and when you come back out two more vws are parked right next to you, that weren't there before.

Soo true!!! hahha. I told my friends about this and they didn't believe me. Everytime I parked my jetta somewhere, i'd come back to see 4 vw's around me lol. They're the only ones that didn't smash their doors into my car.

I got one too :

You know you drive a vw when you always park at the end of the parking lot........even though there is spot in the front:D

you know you drive a VW when your girlfriend tells you ''you should be going with your car instead of me''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back