Wheel suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotBass?

Legacy Member
I purchased a candy white 2009 Jetta Wagon TDI for my girlfriend back in October. Winter tires have been mounted on the stock 16" wheels and I will be needing a set of 18" wheels for the summer. The car will get a small drop, most likely from an H&R Sport Cup Kit. This is our familly car and it's mostly driven by my girlfriend, so I don't want to go with larger wheels or a bigger drop.

So far, I was thinking of getting some BBS CK or CH. These wheels are considered "played out" on vwvortex, but I haven't seen too many around here. Any other suggestions? I haven't seen any 2009 wagons with aftermarket wheels so I'm short on inspiration. Wheels should preferably be silver and the BBS CK/CH are about as much as I'm willing to spend...

use search my friend?

I did my friend... they didn't come up when searching for "CH" in the title. I found them now, but this is beside the point of this thread. Any suggestions, outside of what I already had in mind?

Here's a picture of the car, when it was still in the dealer's yard, prior to be being prepped:

DSC00101.jpg

I don't know about your girlfriend but i wouldn't trust mine with 2000$ wheels

Put some Rs6 reps Dubweiser is selling some, or was selling them if they are not already sold. As much as they are "played out" they will look great on your wagon. Start with something OEM, huffs would look good on it also. I haven't seen any jetta wagons with huffs on it, you might be the first!

Not a fan of the huffs, but I agree that the RS6 reps would probably look nice. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back