Perfect part time job! 10 hours a week, great pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol_face3

Hi,

I'm looking for marketers. Here is a brief overview of the position:

Description: Door to door advertising of my Student Works Painting services and the free estimates that I provide; handing out flyers and advertising materials.

Wages: $10 per lead (potential to make lots of $$$).

Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week on weekends and/or evenings during the preseason (40 hours per week during the summer).

Requirements: Ability to deal with people; good communication skills; determination.

Helpful Assets: Personal method of transportation, past sales or marketing experience.

Apply ASAP, positions available immediately!!

e-mail me your resumes! 9419411@gmail.com

:bigup:

so u pay 10$ only if u get a person to sign up with you? if so thats crap, no wounder no one wants to work for you

so u pay 10$ only if u get a person to sign up with you? if so thats crap, no wounder no one wants to work for you

"Sign up" sounds evil. You just ask them if they need any painting done, if they say yes, write down their info, and you just made yourself $10. Let's say you get 5 in one hour, thats $50!! If your not interested GTFO!

would you pay under? tax free:D

YES ! $10 cash per lead!

i like how you want workers with no experience, shows how quality your work is, maybe ure team will be good for painting some fences or sheds, but i dont think youll get many contracts for Interior work since you cant even offer a quality service with exprience skilled painters

i like how you want workers with no experience, shows how quality your work is, maybe ure team will be good for painting some fences or sheds, but i dont think youll get many contracts for Interior work since you cant even offer a quality service with exprience skilled painters

this obviously isn't for you. bye bye now

BUMP

but what he means is, how will you get clients if the experience isnt there... some people want experience before hand rather then students

^^dude.. c'est du porte a porte... tu connais quelqu'un qui a un bac en porte a portage? ou quelqu'un qui a un bac en marketing ou une maitrise... va aller se servir de ce qu'il sais pour une job de porte a porte?

come on.

faire du porte a pourte pour une compagnie de peinture ETUDIANTE.. c'est comme acheter des biscuits aux scouts...tul sais ue les biscuits vont etre a chier mais tu les achete pareil !

si le monde veulent une job faite par des pro... y vont pas juste dire non merci pis y vont fermer la porte dans ta face.

anyway.. pk autant de niaisage..le gars vous offre 10$ cash par client pis vous trouver quelque chose a critiquer.

Good luck finding your peeps lol_face3

pé ès: ...c'est Caribbean pas Caribean.... ca prend 2 b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back