SILVERTOP 4AGE-20V (4 throttlebodies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
men ton esti de boite est pleine lollllllll pour squon a jaser la 500 ok cash en plsu ctun criss de deal ca pour les 2 jpense :D

dre22, tu peux oublier l'échange, ca marche pas pour moi. Surtout si t'as le blacktop en tete.

Le blacktop coute 1600.

non lollllllll cetais le silver top mais dit moi cest quoi la dif du black top cest mieu ??? plus de hp ?

5 hp de différence,
légèrement de torque,
Les 2 ont timing variable mais le blacktop est VVTi,
le blacktop est plus récent,
un AFM,
l'autre MAF et map sensor,
silver obd1
black obd2
ils ne viennent pas du meme véhicule.
Pis le prix de un est plus qu'une fois et demi le prix de l'autre.

The engine mounts in easy just the wiring is up to you since your car is carburated.I am doing the swap right now on a 1989 AE92 gts for a bud .

Originally posted by Ben-RR
The engine mounts in easy just the wiring is up to you since your car is carburated.I am doing the swap right now on a 1989 AE92 gts for a bud .

How much is it going to cost him in total?? and by the wiring you mean id have to run all the stuff for fuel injection???

jetta_Mk2's 4ag silvertop I saw was very clean, the only thing was that most wiring was cut. Except than that, it's very clean.

Ben is helping me out in the swap in my corolla, and keep in mind that to swapping an engine is a big project which can cost a lot... you never know what you can discover when doing the swap, and sometimes it's better to change piece as everything is all apart then later on... If you don't want to be short, keep a thousand more than the price of your engine and you'll be good ! I can't say how much it has cost me right now, but I know it's gonna be more than the price of the engine !

NEway, if you have any more question feel free to ask !

peace

Originally posted by FacelessDrummer
How much is it going to cost him in total?? and by the wiring you mean id have to run all the stuff for fuel injection???

Total for him would be around 1700$ easy and im working for free.Yes you need to run everything for a fuel injection.Since you have more stuff to do and more parts to buy your looking at an extra 200$ for the fuel pump and filter set.Then you need custom wiring for the ignition .For sure this does not include your pre install stuff like oil/filter/air filter/timing belt/accesorie belts etc.The swap done cheap could cost you 1750-1900$ easy.

Last edited:
I say for the price that he is selling his engine its worth it clean engine with no dents and the oil inside was clean.Wiring was semi complete but its like that everywhere unless you want to pay way more.If you are doing the swap and want a fast and cheap engine for your Corolla the 20v is the best bang for the buck and easy to install.The 4agze is more work but offers a better drag racing setup.If you like track racing and a nice street car the 20v silvertop is best.The blacktop is nice if you got a FWD the 6spd trans is perfectly geared ,RWD its another story and I have heard many people say its only better with a rear gearing change.Anyways hope that helps out a bit.

Ben you are the man once again...
thanks for those answers my man!
TRD is BEN & BEN is TRD.
Matt i hope your swap goes well, you better come show off after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back