Comparable Restaurants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesT-IsLanD'R

Quick question, I've been to Chateau Vaudreuil a few times, the restaurant... very nice and good. Price wyze was alright also.

I wanted to know, what other restaurants are similar to that one? I want to go somewhere nice for V-DAY with the wife, so any feedback or restaurant name's would be appreciated :bigup:

Sorry if I didn't put to much info on type's of food, or price range and whatnot, but I'll see what you guys put, then, i'll react, haha

Somewhere nice... comparable to Chateau Vaudreuil (I don't go out too much so yeah, I find Chateau is nice)

Let me know, thanks

PS: NightHawk (EHHH): Don't tell me "LA VERITA", I don't want to eat duck, we've been over this before. *tu*

btw verita is packed for vday and so is many other restoraunts

cook her some jamaican patties with some mango and carrot on the side to drink

King%5B1%5D.jpg

deedree

lol, what the hell?
hasn't even been up for 5minutes... showing me love!

anyways..

RafStar: shiet, I should of put your name beside NightHawk's, stoopid LA VERITA

and whats Paulo and Suzanne, or something? :s

Da Emma's in the Old Port is nice, good food, cost is about 100-150.00 for entree, main dish with tip & wine.

Formerly located on Saint-Laurent Boulevard, Da Emma is now housed in an ancient building on de la Commune that, in 1842, was the site of one of Canada's first women's prisons.

Style and Authenticity
The magnificent building consists of large beams, grey stone, anthracite and wood accented with a red peak. The design has been carefully orchestrated, from the outdoor sign, to the wine cellar, to the board where the menu is displayed. Charming staff are well-dressed and able to help you with any questions or suggestions.

Real Italian Specialties
Emma is always in her kitchen preparing an excellent Italian cuisine. The agnolotti, medaglioni, ravioli, fettuccini with porcini mushrooms, osso buco, and fish are all delicious. On some days, the family speciality, the tripe à la romaine, is also offered. The panacotta or tiramisu with an espresso are a must for dessert. Amid an elegant dining room where the old lock-ups can still be imagined, guests will be served soup for lunch and a bruschetta to accompany evening meals.

or Bice, also The Globe is good.

Ive been to 737 Altitude, the food was alright but the view was sweet. There also your looking at a bill of about 100-150.00

two good places for V-Day that I could recomend and walk away impressed are either http://www.dnarestaurant.com/fra/acc/ or if you don't mind a little drive Carambola in Hudson(easy to get to)pm me if you need directions...both places can boast REAL fresh ingredients....the chefs are young and creative and the service outstanding...sorry ,but no link for Carambola...
good luck

thanks 2fast, I've heard a lot of De Emma's, I should really look into that one!

also, nickibino, thanks man, hudson's not that far away..lol... I might check it out, check pm's soon, maybe :p

I have 2 great places up to now, from this post. I should be calling them this weekend so if any more suggestions...hurry up!! :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back