new echo hb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I don't mind it! It looks alot better than the Echo Sedan. The HB looks super Euro! But in the end it's still an Echo.

Nope i like it

i not powerfull for sure

but still light n reliable

Toyoyas are tank , they never let u down

yes this one is a but euro style

thumb up for a nice girl car LOL

how much they worth m they are pretty cheap arnt they ???:dunno:

I'd get one when my current car transforms into a weekend warrior.

It's cheap, fun to drive, costs nothing to maintain and it's got toyota reliability.

I'm definetly considering this thing as a 2nd car/daily commuter.

actually i think it looks pretty good...i saw the pictures and as most of you said, toyotas are tanks...and this one is so not expensive...i might think about selling my 97 civic to get the new echo hb...the price is REALLY NOT EXPENSIVE, thats what attracts me the most.

sexy!

04echo_hb2.jpg

It looks awesome! I sat in one at a dealership and it was big inside, plus with the RS package it looks like my IS inside!

Originally posted by Daso
I'd get one when my current car transforms into a weekend warrior.

It's cheap, fun to drive, costs nothing to maintain and it's got toyota reliability.

I'm definetly considering this thing as a 2nd car/daily commuter.

I would buy one

i went to the dealer today and i did try one...its very nice and i would even say that the acceleration is better than a regular civic.
the look is awsome ( the rs package is better). the only thing is that the car is a lill too high and theres no lowering srping available now. i'll probably try to get one.

Tein has coilovers and so does TRD!

Originally posted by $THE AFTERMATH$
i went to the dealer today and i did try one...its very nice and i would even say that the acceleration is better than a regular civic.
the look is awsome ( the rs package is better). the only thing is that the car is a lill too high and theres no lowering srping available now. i'll probably try to get one.

the car wouldn't look too bad but the terrible wheels have got to go! when companies release a "sporty, youthful" car like this they should invest a bit more in tires and rims

If Toyota decided to put 15's on there it would cost them, what ... an extra $100 per car? And it would change the look of the car completely even if they were just on a nice looking steelie

See it everyday on the way to work..... my neighbor (worked @ toyota for like 20 years) brought one home, funny little car... I just had a dream that I smashed my car, front AND back and they gave me that as a rental, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back