Possibly my new love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00700.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

wow, i may be a little late..

but IMHO

r32, slower, okay interior, but a great looking car, good sounding as well, would definitely not take it over an evo or STi

Evo= nine and lower are real cars, the new one (the ten) is not what it's heritage is about. Yes it is 4 wheel drive 4 cyl turbo, but the ten was never a rally car, where as the nine and lower were all rally inspired. The evo interior is nothing special ,very simple, but i like it. It is the SAME as the STi, exactly, in terms of quality. But u dont buy a rally car for it's interior boys. The engine has huge potential with little bolt ons.

STi: takes a bit from evo and R32. The USDM engines require upgraded internals for more power. It has better off road handling out of the box, and has an extrmely stiff chassis. The '08 was a great design, rally inspired completely, but the suspension was lacking proper settings, hopefully this will be changed. The interiors are plain, simple, remember this is not a BMW nor a Passat CC, it's a 4 wheel drive rocket. I would take it over the R32 any day. THe Evo is a beautiful car but they are jsut too similar to choose. As well, the Evo has the great potential engine, the STi in the USDM and CNDM market are 2.5l and require work, whereas the STi engines out of the JPN DM market are 2l fully forged and can take one hell of a beating

out of all of these, i would take the GD body of the subarus, swapped STi Ver. 9 from JPN. and yes, it would be hot! but EACH TO THEIR OWN!

doesent ur jetta fullfill ur needs then:dunno:

it does! i just want a new car!
also the R will be 2-door, so ill end up keeping the jetta also because its a 4-door and i probably wont get much for that car now and i def wont get the money back on the i've put into it.
i probably wont mod the R... just add a couple things (ie coilovers)

the official search ill begin in summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back