WTB Cheap ATX 350 watts power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon d'eau

Looking for a used 350watts and higher power supply ATX. Must have 20 pin, 4 and atleast 2 sata plugs.
hit me up with what you got.

matty: that's expensive!

PC Depot

500W, 2 80mm fan, 2 SATA, 24pin ATX, 30$. they only charge taxes when you require a receipt

I'll second that place... I've bought plenty from them in the past.. Have been doing business with them for close to 2 years... Only once I had a D.O.A. and had no hassles returning it within the week, even without a receipt..

And if you don't need anything super fancy in terms of powersupply, they even have cheaper ones "480W" for about $15. Can't go wrong at that price... I buy the low end ones for repairing old P3 or low end P4's all the time, and haven't had any issues. Don't expect a true clean 480W, but when 400W is plenty, these are a decent choice.

Don't get me wrong.. I wouldn't compare them to my Thermaltake Toughpower 750W units, but I'd definately buy these over buying a cheap crappy used one anyday...

geez cant believe a thread was made about a 350w psu, any shop sells them for 10-15$...itll cost you more in gas to buy it from an mr member probably than buying close to you and new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back