RX7's day 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a tu le droit de se crosser dans les parking au Japon ?
Perso c'est s'que ferais en tabarnak avoir été la! :D

all ugly, not one nice one! THEY FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%YU

wow, great comment from a 18 years old kid who's still in his teen crisis. you should go jack-off to release some tension....

instead of saying bullsh!t comments out of jealousy, just shut the hell up.
its not my fault you "drive" a slow, ugly and overweight car that your dad bought you.
dont be mad at me if he didnt want to spend the extra money to get your the STi model.

you ,my friend, are the perfect definition of a douche bag...
*byewhore*

*quick, theres probably a crappy monchar.com meeting you can go to, youll be able to show off your blow off valve to the chicks... im sure they all dig you and your sideways new era cap.
:bigup:

Can you guess how much faster it would have been with the same amount of money put on a porsche 3.6L Twin Turbo flat six engine?

this RX7,with the parts on it, probably cost less then a stock 911 (the 150k of the GT3, or the 240k of the GT2).....
and you are comparing a 2005+ car to a 15 years old car with a 15 years old engine !!! :bigup:

while a similar engine (20b)+installation costs around 35k+15k for a FD + lets say another 30k for MISC parts gives us a total of 80K$ for a near 700rwhp on High boost and pump gaz. heres the engine ( RX7 Store - Rotary performance parts and accessories )

dont get me wrong... i aint bashing/hating on Porsche. They have a huge racing background, and have been known to kill a lot of other exotics worth way more (ex: Ferrari, Lambo).
i love the 911, i would almost give up sex for a Yellow Bird,... but the fact is that you are comparing a sports car to a sports car turned exotic car with the time....

^^ Don't waste your time with him, he can't like anything else than euro.

On the other hand... RX-7 is a timeless sexy car for sure.

all ugly, not one nice one! THEY FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%YU

you fail

j'en aie trouvé une pas pire

RE-Xtreme_Normality.jpg

^^ Don't waste your time with him, he can't like anything else than euro.

On the other hand... RX-7 is a timeless sexy car for sure.

i noticed that half of his posts are useless comments, what can we do, i guess he's an attention whore.
i just think people like him are the one who gives mr.com a bad reputation.

as for exemple, im not a big fan of american cars, but if i see a thread that says: Mustang meeting !!! and choose to look at the pics, AND i dont find them to my personal taste, im not gonna say: "THEY ARE ALL UGLY NOT 1 is nice.... you fail....FUkC you.." im just gonna keep it for myself and look at something else.

or like Red Foreman would say....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31gClK_qqA]YouTube - Red Forman Invents DUMBASS[/ame]

the words that came out of my mouth when i saw the first pics: "jesus fuking christ"

damn, it would have been great to be there

how the **** can you do this to a car...

RE-Xtreme_Scoot.jpg

This is the SCOOT Sports Top Speed Attack car...

here's a video of the car back in 1999:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqd3l6P3PV4]YouTube - scoot sports RX7 topspeed ATTACK[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back