Another car story

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFlys

Late last night, I was riding at st eustache on Arthur Sauve with my friend and his girlfriend. He owns a 92 Suzuki Gs 500, that's his 1rst streetbike but did a lot of motocross with me when we were younger. We stopped at a red light, a white sunfire came beside us, the typical "street racer", big mags, loud exaust, white nike cap, all the stuff...
lights turn green, we were accelerating very normally, I was behind my friend. I see the sunfire accelerating full throttle beside my friend. My friend looks at the guy and decides to accelerate because the guy was try to pass in my friends lane.
They were in a long curve so my friend was not full throttle cause he wasn't alone on the bike, so the sunfire was still at his side.
after the curve my friend re opened but didnt wanna go too fast cause it was a 50km h blvd,,,so the sunfire was still behind.
Me I was following and laughing at my friend and waiting to get a red light and ask the guy if he wants to try a real man bike :)
but he turned on a street :(
I'm sure that this guy will say to his friends that his car can follow a speedbike :/
end of story

When I'm riding I get away from cars.
When I'm driving I get closer 'cause I wish I was riding....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back