Aftermarket Headlight Wiring ('96 Honda Accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

int

Legacy Member
Hello,

I bought a "BMW Angel Eyes" kit for my 96 Accord, and took the car to Auto Magik (Pointe-Claire) for the installation, since it involved removing the whole bumper for the physical installation of the headlights. As far as the wiring goes, they did it (though very reluctantly), but they did a VERY POOR JOB and now say they'll charge me to fix THEIR OWN WORK, and will again do a very shitty job I'm sure.

That said, I'm looking for someone to take my car to, in order to re-wire/fix the issues I'm having.

Current Issues: Driver side headlight no longer works, while the high-beam on the same light does work. Basically, all the wiring was poorly done and I need it checked and wired tight so the lights don't keep going on and off while I drive, as they have been.

I have spent too much time and effort on this thing myself, and just want it to be fixed professionally now.

Can someone recommend a place where I can take it? Somewhere for a reasonable price?

tennis is the man for this kinda stuff.

if you don't mind, how much did you pay for the hardware? my 95's lights are chipped and foggy and instead of buying OEM I was thinking of going aftermarket.

tennis is the man for this kinda stuff.

if you don't mind, how much did you pay for the hardware? my 95's lights are chipped and foggy and instead of buying OEM I was thinking of going aftermarket.

Nice! A vote of confidence is always good, thanks! Just PMed him!

As far as how much it costed me, the hardware was bought off Ebay for ~$150USD at the time (about a year ago), plus the installation required removing the bumper and all that, which was a pain and why I took it to Auto Magik in the first place. As far as you going Aftermarket, I highly would NOT recommend it for you --- with all the trouble I've had with these, and the fact that the lights (even when they WERE working righ) were never bright enough/even comparable to the stock lights --- my suggestion would be to just stick to stock lights! If I had kept the stock lights and could go back to them easily, I would have already.

Just wanted to say -- I took my car to tennis160 today, and he did an AMAZING JOB! He fixed a lingering issue that no one's been able to figure out, and all at a VERY REASONABLE price!

Great guy who definitely knows his shit --- I highly recommend him! :bigup:

Just wanted to say -- I took my car to tennis160 today, and he did an AMAZING JOB! He fixed a lingering issue that no one's been able to figure out, and all at a VERY REASONABLE price!

Great guy who definitely knows his shit --- I highly recommend him! :bigup:

Thank You verry much, your buisness is always appreciated *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back