Why not to drink and drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pri

VWvortex Forums: If this doesn't stop you from drunken driving. I don't know what will.

"Yesterday morning (March 26, 2009),I found out my friend was in a car accident. They hit a large tree dead on. It was from drunken driving and needless to say he and his friend are lucky to be alive. Both him and the guy that were in the car have broken legs (shattered so much that they both had to have immediate surgery and both have titanium rods in them for the rest of their lives). The driver's kidney and liver are both bleeding, lost one eyebrow completely (currently sowed up) and has lacerations all over. He also lost 4 pints of blood. He is currently in ICU and will be out cold until at least Saturday or Sunday. The passenger hit the windshield dead on and also took the shifter completely off. If these pictures don't make you think twice, I don't know what will. "

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

DSC02504.jpg

DSC02502.jpg

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02505.jpg

show how fast things can be over for ever, just for one bad decision...

good news is....there still here

[insert mandatory 'it will buff right out comment' here]

unfortunately people will continue to drink and drive.

i don't care what the conditions where...unless your friend wa forced to drink alcohol and drive under gunpoint, he got what he deserved. He is lucky to not have injured or killed anyone else.

I don't think its his friend guys, he was just quoting the words said in the guy's thread ...

Anyhow, this is crazy man :(

No sympathy from me... I just don't understand why people DUI... Thank god they only hurt themselves and not some guy driving minding his own business.

Sorry to sound negative, but that won't change shit. Everyone is against D&D until it's their turn to drive drunk. *td*

Any passenger who gets into the car is just as guilty as the driver, and so is everyone who turns a blind eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back