drifthing 2 mai

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO sick tonight guys! it was a blast being out with all of you once again! It has been a long winter!

see you guys at the next one! and btw Matt your a pussy! get a cage ;)

OMG dude ! ... Ur car is so siick :O I never saw a beautiful elegant drift car like that ! :yikes:

Ya guys!! hier cetais une tres belle soiree, je suis content que ma corolla vas si bien en ce debut de saison, quelque ajustement et ca promet pour une saison formidable, la prochaine fois ca prend plus de monde qui fait du tandem!!

my JZX90 will be ready for tandem on the 17th! but the question is can your corolla keep up? lol

Last edited:
Belle journée sauf que c vraiment plate que y'aille moin de tamdem... voir pas du tous presque... C vrais que la sécurité c important so j'espère que une coupe de driver vont trouver de l'argent pour s'équipé !

Vous avez donnez un bon show les boys !

your car will do tandems ??? I WANT SOME ONBOARD FOOTAGE OF THIS :O

I reserve a spot on your hood, window and behind the front and back tires xD

can you drift with some people in the backseat ? Wait... do you still have your backseats ? With 4 people in a car we could change the tires while drifting well theirs already a video of this... a stunt driver get his car on 2 wheel and the passenger change the tire

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5d2mXy7dY"]YouTube - Mad Driving Skills[/ame]

Ya guys!! hier cetais une tres belle soiree, je suis content que ma corolla vas si bien en ce debut de saison, quelque ajustement et ca promet pour une saison formidable, la prochaine fois ca prend plus de monde qui fait du tandem!!

Ouin c vrai ke ton trueno a lair a bin aller ! :O tetait genre ds le top 3 des beast pr moi ! :bigup:

your car will do tandems ??? I WANT SOME ONBOARD FOOTAGE OF THIS :O

I reserve a spot on your hood, window and behind the front and back tires xD

yes itll be in pro am this year and from the 17th on itll be doing tandems! you can put as many cameras on the car as you want. and yes rear seats are still in....im keeping full interior as its my street car as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back