Photoshoot location thread

En plus cette été j'ai plein de shooting de prévu, j'crois ça va être plus dur trouver les endroits que tout le reste :laugh: Le meilleur c'est vraiment d'avoir le temps rider et arrêter à minute qu'un endroit nous inspire, mais quand même ça devient un peu compliquer puis la plupart des shootings que j'ai à faire vont venir à plus d'un auto alors les places sont encore plus dur !

Je vais essayer de m'en sortir et si je trouve de quoi de pas pire je vous tien au courant :bigup:

Un spot que j'ai exploite hier:
[ame="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=45.495218,-73.581828&spn=0,359.996384&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=45.495425,-73.582002&panoid=rKa8K5TMb-m-uiDqmFy_Hw&cbp=12,219.71,,1,1.06"]Google Maps[/ame]

Photo du spot
MI0F4607.jpg

Mox, how you can turn a spot that looks like absolute shit to a work of art is absolutely insane. Great work! *tu*

Couples of shots taken at the DIX30 Quartier last summer. Pretty good spot if you ask me.
Seb

961442bb.jpg

07e51c18.jpg

12c367a7.jpg

e57027b5.jpg

Je suis sortie un peu après le meet pour trouver des endroits. Je suis pas resté longtemps, juste assez pour expérimenter un peu, je crois y retourner un autre soir quand il sera plus tôt.

Saint-Basile-le-Grand
richelieu.jpg

Brossard, coin de la 30 et la 10. Le cercle bleu est où se font les meets rive sud au Walmart.
catania.jpg

Promenade Saint-Bruno

G26.jpg

L.jpg

P.S If you know who stole this Lebaron, fucked up the suspension, broke a window, ripped out wiring, stole the black wind deflector, black leather cover for the top, a red Samsung T10, some money, and an asthma pump (seriously, wtf?), tell him that he left the key to HIS car under the drivers seat, and I'll give it back for 5000 cash. Or, when I find the car that fits the key, I'll just return the favor.

Can we also specify how easily accessible these spots are? I know Gilles Villeneuve is not an easy spot to get into, we tried to get a nice photo shoot going once and security arrived before we got our cameras out. Is it the same for St-Eu?

depends when you go.
This was a track night. Pay 100$ for membership and 30$ per night, or something similar and you're on.

If you go during the day or when there is no races then I'm sure if you talk to the guys inside they will let you on.

stade olympique

P1130840-1.jpg

centre ville de montreal

P1130796-1.jpg

mont-tremblant

P1060087.jpg

cimetiere mont-royal

P1140046.jpg

un simple trou d'eau

P1120574.jpg

circuit gilles villeneuve

P1090249.jpg

sous un viaduc (rue haig,hochelaga)

P1070709.jpg

cp rail

P1130702.jpg

je crois bien que c'est asser comme ça a vous dis aller avec vos suggestion gens est d'autre mais faut se garder un peux de reserve!!! ;)

CP Rail and CN Rail areas...you'll get a ticket if caught there, unless you work there.

Anybody know any locations with cobblestones or bricks? I'm trying to find a spot to shoot my car this weekend.

Back