K20A2 Swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaS-

Is it worth it or is their something else faster and easier to swap into my 2002 civic ... and does it even fit? thank you

Is it worth it or is their something else faster and easier to swap into my 2002 civic ... and does it even fit? thank you

yes it fits, but in my opinion selling the car and buying an ep3 would be a better dicision, there cheap and modify well

I swapped a k20 in my 02 EM... Even though it was a lot of work and money, I don't regret it at all. Of course you can buy an EP3 and it would be cheaper, but I like the fact that only a few people have done this swap... it's up to you!

i did it all by myself and that's roughly was it cost me....
engine, tranny, shifter cable, subframe, axles =5k$
K-pro=1.1k$
exhaust=400$
fuel line=250$
Engine mounts=500$
Misc=1k$
Dyno=3-400$

that's 8650$...unless you have a very good deal on the engine, you don't go with K-pro and don't tune it... yeah it might be less than 8-9k$...

i did it all by myself and that's roughly was it cost me....
engine, tranny, shifter cable, subframe, axles =5k$
K-pro=1.1k$
exhaust=400$
fuel line=250$
Engine mounts=500$
Misc=1k$
Dyno=3-400$

that's 8650$...unless you have a very good deal on the engine, you don't go with K-pro and don't tune it... yeah it might be less than 8-9k$...

Fuck .... i didnt wanna blow my hole NUT on just the engine ..... i got to do ... what i got to do

the a2 is gonna be sick for sure you could buy an ep3 for like 10k with less then 100k but its only a a3 soo thats 160 hp compared to the a2 thats 200hp big difference. i would go for the swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back