http://stop-police-abuse.proboards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's such bad advertising...

... I don't see who would want to create an account just to be able to see what's inside the forum.

FAIL.

Go la matraque!!!! Trop momoune les polices ici!!! Allez faites le ménage des crotter
:lock:

You're probably one of those retards that go in the street with signs saying 'NON A LA BRUTALITÉ POLICIERE'.. yet you break random windows/cars/private proprety to prove your point, you get violent first then when the cops ask you to stop you spit in their face and get arrested then you cry like a bitch on the internet saying that police officiers raped you.

FAIL

Hi I pulled a knife on a cop, then I got shot, and my family sued cause it was police brutality!

oh gawd police are dicks! I feel you man, my cusin ran a drug business he imported cocaine from colombia and his place got raided by the cops so him and his friends started shooting at them and the police killed my cusin and his friends!

He was such a good guy! fuck the police! He never did anything wrong!

with a show of a respond, who responded and over the age of 12yrs old.
with this said, you have never had any en counter with the police or law enforcement.

with a show of a respond, who responded and over the age of 12yrs old.
with this said, you have never had any en counter with the police or law enforcement.

You're right, we're the bad people for not having more encounters with cops. Do you expect empathy from anybody here? A few threads up, 98% of the responders are happy a car thief ended up killing himself... they'd probably donate money to the spvm if a cop had taken him down.

I've had a few encounters with cops. Some have been dicks, liars and/or stupid , but never aggressive. I would never call it police brutality.

did the thread say they were bad.??????????????????????????????????????
requote where it said so
R
E
A
D

this site should have an IQ test before it let some people the right to post.
R
E
A
D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back