OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Beau ptit setup!

ihRob.jpg

To this idiot for taking TWO spots with his small HYUNDAI!

"Hey, look at me, I drive an ecological car AND I obviously failed my parking exam."

DoucheBAGHyundai.jpg

"Hey, look at me, I drive an ecological car AND I obviously failed my parking exam."

DoucheBAGHyundai.jpg

Like a boss?

To JDM cars, why all the Domo-kun dolls and pedobear stickers?? Do you guys like brown that much? :D

to the fkng west iland idiots who crashed on 40 ouest ---- Fuuuuuuuu#kkkkkkkkk Youuuuu ! learn to fkng drive and dont waste our times !!!! Just looooooook were u fkng drivinggggggg !!!!!

Same sh!t for Decarie .

15 min in traffic on Decarie cuz of accident
1h in traffic on 40 west cuz of accident.

Really, the only way to tow a Porsche is with another Porsche ... sick combo, sick GT3 ... made sitting in traffic on the 40 last night a little bit better. :p

porschetrailer.jpg

DoucheBAGHyundai.jpg

Il veut peut-etre pas se faire ``pucker`` ou grafigner sa voiture aussi......Personellement je me park desfois comme sa aussi

Great logic to have right here...

He was a dick and took two spots. I really don't mind if people do that because they don't want people parking beside them but do it at the end of the parking lot where no one parks anyway. Looking at the picture, he's obviously not at the end, and is just being selfish. If the parking lot isn't big enough to park alone then either suck it up and park normally or don't take that car to parking lots. Otherwise, he gets what he deserves.

I park at the end of every parking lot that I can so that there's nobody around me. When I was a kid I learned how to walk... still haven't forgotten.

I'm getting fed up of those cyclists : You want to be ecologic and you ride your bike, no problem. But, why the fuck do you smoke WHILE riding your so healthy bike? Same goes with Greenpeace retards...

Le vélo c'est aussi économique, en temps et en argent selon les parcours à faire. Et s'il veut fumer c'est juste lui que ça dérange, pas toute la planète. Mais écolo ou pas, il faut être con pour fumer du tabac agrémenté de nicotine et autres substances.

Back