OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Porsche 911 GT3 997 Blanche avec la plaque comencant par 997

sur la 20 direction est ce matin a 9:00

OMG

Some aluminum company's truck trying to cut in at the ramp to the 40E after St Laurent around 3:40pm. You ignorant dumb fck princess (dude), do you believe that I was waiting in that lane in traffic to get on the hwy for 20 minutes because it's my hobby? You prince in from the right faking your way past everybody waiting to get on the hwy and you try to cut in at the last second. I was clearly not going to let you in, little entitled bitches like you don't get their way with me. Yes I was going to push you into the cement wall with no regrets, you woke up in time to know that you got one hard headed asshole to deal with. Your insurance company would have been delighted to learn what you were doing when you got hit. BTW the reason we all had to wait so long in that lane is because of the rest of the ignorant aholes cutting in just like you. I bet you bitch about traffic, yet you're part of the problem creating it. That dumb stare you gave me on the hwy while passing, am I supposed to get scared of your dumb face? I laughed because you're just dumb.

I saw the Turbo tercel the other day, lowered with hideous rims. Nice sound though..

and what's with that white Merc with buzz stickers......whoa....

To the blue 1st-gen Lexus IS300 I played around with on St Charles last friday, nice ride! Super clean, and sounds great! Shame I popped one of my shift linkages on the camry though haha.

A la Dodge Viper noire a Candiac dans la bretelle de la 132 en direction vers la 15 Sud.
Suprenant un Cavalier qui te pousse dans le cul dans bretelle hein?
Tu m'a donner un 'thumbs up' haha :D M'attendais pas a celle la!

Back