OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Yesterday I spotted a Hennessey Stingray in Montreal while walking on President Kennedey nesr University.

Serious.

Well, never though i would use this but here goes...
RecklessDriving-CopBlock-550x356.jpg

To the guy what was driving a silver a4 wagon b6 with a body kit.
Thanks for almost rear ending me me on decarie N and the 40 in the marcel laurin lane.
Maybe you did not notice everyone was slowing down... Maybe you did not notice me with my hasards trying to warn people there was an accident...
I hope you are thankful i moved as far as i could to the left to let you pass between the 2 lanes and on your mary way on the 117.
BTW... I was not going to exit on the 40, I live next to boisfranc... the flashers you saw were hazards... but you were going way way way too fast to notice...

I think you should learn a little defensive driving before you kill your girlfriend that, btw, looked real ashamed of your driving when we had a little chat!

And btw... don't think I don't know the "trick" to stay in the lane for the 40east until the last min and cut into the lane for marcel laurin... I take that highway every day and I see many reckless drivers like you save a big 20 seconds of their commute by doing exactly what you do. The only difference is usually, there is no accident in the lane for the 40 W.

Oh, and 2nd BTW... I had my 10 month old son in my car. Think of that next time you want to take risk with other people's lives!

Estie de détour mal chié pour prendre la 20 est a partir de l'aéroport!!!

C'est toujours mal indique les maudits détours...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hein? etait ben correct hier pourtant

les detour qui me font chier c'est quand y bloque la 138 direction est t'es pogner pour aller a 1er avenue passer par en dessous pis la les batard y bloque sa faut tu suivent notre dame jusqu'a overpass angrignon attendre 3 lumiere pour passer pis embarquer sa 720 sa sa fait chier

je pouvais pas embarquer sur la 20 du rond point dorval. je suis monté jusqu'à la 40 mais la 13 sud était fermée, j'ai donc passé par décarie mais le pont champlain avait juste une voie d'ouverte ¬¤¤¢£@¢£@

ca pris presque 1h en tout me rendre au lieu de genre 25 minutes max

to the Orange GTR on cure-labelle/dagenais around 11h30am this morning... looks good in sunburst orange on a nice sunny day !!

À toi, champion en camaro wrappée vert bonbon avec tes collants et tes mags chrome:
buga5ery.jpg
[/IMG]

-tu conduis un peu tout croche (pas mal)
-tu jasais au cellulaire pas de main libre et semblait manquer de cellules pour gérer ça et ta conduite en simultané
-tu as changé de voie 2x a droite pour ensuite revenir 2x a gauche, girouette much?
-pas d'affaire a 80km/h dans la voie de gauche sur métropolitain

Tout ça vers 11h45 aujourd'hui. Tu as fini ta course a Anjou.

saw it today pass by on blvd Rene-Levesque, he was on the phone also ....

to the cheaply plasti-dipped matte grey Bentley (originally black) parked at gare windsor for the Montreal art Tattoo Show. seriously ??????
you buy a bentley, and can't afford to pay for a decent matte PAINTJOB or even a wrap. you freaking plasti-dip it (only the removable parts, quarter panels were still black). And the plasti-dip was hanging from the bumper...
im sure you have 2500$ on a credit card somewhere so you can have it wrapped properly.

don't know how many bad comments i heard every times i went outside near the car....

Au gars ya 5 minutes dans le stationnement où j'habite.... Lambo Avantador! Vraiment belle, orange en plus, la couleur la plus sick selon moi ;)! Pis le son, esti j'en avais des frissons. Ça valait bien la peine de ramasser mon publisac quand tu partais haha! Thumbs up!

Spotted this while coming back from work haha, it´s not obvious but look at it correctly :)

2qk1n5x.jpg

It looked quite sketch in real life not even sure this is legal

i think it's some armored version of the 300 or just a smaller limo version.

http://www.alpineco.com/inventory/used/chrysler300-4964.php

No look at the pics on the site you posted, the armored one has a inner black frame when the windows are dropped, in my pic you clearly see the back windows has no inner frame like any armored vehicle.

But seriously it looked quite sketch, you could see the weldings at some places haha

Back