OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Too busy talking on his cellphone to notice he hit the garbage.
22c5f312c138fc7ff2e44dd929eb3f5c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

last night: Sweet Trueno LHD charcoal/gun metal on the 40 heading west past the 25, gorgeous, gorgeous f'n car. (around 21h50)

note: you also looked like Takumi.

To the random Soccer mom van hyundai with regular civilian plates....

HOW DID YOU GET POLICE SIRENS ? dude put on lights and sirens and EVERYONE moved out the way even though the car was completely unbadged and had personal plates....

are these undercover police ???

To the random Soccer mom van hyundai with regular civilian plates....

HOW DID YOU GET POLICE SIRENS ? dude put on lights and sirens and EVERYONE moved out the way even though the car was completely unbadged and had personal plates....

are these undercover police ???

Les vrai undercovers sont plaqués civils, mais j'ai jamais vu de sirènes dessus.

Les vrai undercovers sont plaqués civils, mais j'ai jamais vu de sirènes dessus.

J'ai déjà vu, sur la Rive Sud seulement, une Corolla ~2010 grise foncée, Odessey ~2012 grise foncée et un Pilot ~2012 gris foncé avec des lumières de polices. J'ai pas aperçu s'ils étaient plaqués F- ou civil, mais maudit que ça m'a pris par surprise!

I didn't want to push it, i was waiting for you to lol. Then i seen you used signaled to turn, so i just coasted. Clean car looks good.
Wait. Youre telling me someone in a BMW used a turn signal? What a day to be alive

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Back