OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Spotté à Lorraine.

Je capotais.

http://i.imgur.com/FzP1FK0.jpg

J'ai spotter sa l'automne passer dans le parc de la mauricie, sont vraiment belles

1488125_10153258573702178_642886307554330944_n.jpg

Took some fast pictures , while driving, two weeks or so ago and was expecting to see it in here before but nothing until now, so here we go. Looks really nice in real

GT4

Spotted mrdouble_99 ou quelque chose du genre au canadian tire St-Eustache vers 17h30. Vraiment belle ta 6 *tu*

to the ti-coune with a backward trucker hat and hipster black frame glasses, in a black stock Honda S2000 (with HID) with the licence plate M07 FGY , thursday night around 9:50-10:00PM , on the 15N than on the 640E.

you drive like an idiot, a MAJOR idiot. Cutting accros all lanes, swerving between cars, driving on the shoulder.

all this dumbass driving and you didnt even manage to get further while i was cruising at 120-130 km/h.

I laughed hard when you nearly lost control and stepped on the brakes when you went to cut the silver CRV on the 640E on-ramp.
You seriously need to learn how to drive properly and not like a fucking idiot.

i felt a bit of pity for you, you probably suffer from ADD, so i didnt call the SQ on you..... Until next time.

A cette pauvre fille, qui a besoin d'aide. full srs.
Parce que je pense que elle est vraiment .... j'ai pas des mots.
Saint-Jerome a Montreal (15N) dans la ligne gauche a 110 km . Elle n'as pas bougee. Pleins des autos ont claxonnee et la depasser frustre par la droite. J'essaie de lui parler et il disais "quoi , je ne comprends pas, qu-est ce je fais? ". Mais c'est sur que a 100-110 / l'heure pas facile et meme que j'ai fait signe d'arreter a droit comme un pedo.
Je me suis mis en avant d'elle et je lui montrer de se tasser a droit, avec le clignotant, avec la main, je me suis moi meme tasse a droit et a gauche plusieurs fois devant elle en depassant des autos pour lui montrer. Rien. rien rien.
Personne lui a montrer aux cours de conduite quoi faire je suis sur.
Donc MR Army....mon espoir est avec vous: trouvez-la et invitez-la a un cafe.
dumb_zpsmitat4c5.jpg

Dark Blue Challenger on the 13 south entering the bridge to cross from Laval into Montreal, Monday around 9:25 PM.....

You're a fuckin idiot. Was passing the bridge 10 seconds faster worth almost causing a major multiple car accident?

To the fucking moron in a white civic sir with a grocery list on the back glass yesterday around noon on highway 15.

Why were you swerving from left to right to left to right of the entire fucking highway. You are a public danger and I HOPE YOU CRASH AND DIE WITHOUT HURTING ANYONE ELSE.

Every morning on my way to work (HWY 20 Pincourt - St Laurent), around 8:45-9:15, I see the same Chevy Cruze (White) zig zag through traffic. Shes's in her mid 40's frizzy hair and looks like a total lard cunt. This bitch is on the verge of causing a accident on the moves she pulls at the last section. This morning alone she decides to pass in the right lane right when a city bus is trying to merge at Beaconsfield. I'll post her plate next time I see her.

Every morning on my way to work (HWY 20 Pincourt - St Laurent), around 8:45-9:15, I see the same Chevy Cruze (White) zig zag through traffic. Shes's in her mid 40's frizzy hair and looks like a total lard cunt. This bitch is on the verge of causing a accident on the moves she pulls at the last section. This morning alone she decides to pass in the right lane right when a city bus is trying to merge at Beaconsfield. I'll post her plate next time I see her.

I had a similar issue with a lady in a 2013-14 grey bmw.. I'm a truck driver and every single morning she was doing the same thing at the montee de liesse / cote vertu corner ( https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Pn...2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x3f9b78a933f17af6 )

Theres a lane to the right for the people who are going towards the 40 and the 2 other lanes are to turn left towards bombardier / de miniac etc

She was speeding and swerving until she was first in the left lane and then when the light was turning green she was cutting everyone to her right so she could skip the line up in the actual lane towards the 40 and by doing this she was causing chaos and a honking contest and of top of that pissing me off cause i hate these freaking people who thinks they are above the law or something..

anyways long story short one morning i was really upset cause i was the one being cut off by her so i called the police gave them the license plate and told them she was doing this every single morning etcetc well the next morning the police was waiting on cote vertu and just like '' i had planned '' she came, did her thing and bammmm the police was waiting for her on cote vertu they witnessed everything and she got arrested :)

I drove slowly and when i was right next to them i waved at her and that look she gave me made my day :thefinger

god i hate these fucking people

I had a similar issue with a lady in a 2013-14 grey bmw.. I'm a truck driver and every single morning she was doing the same thing at the montee de liesse / cote vertu corner ( https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Pn...2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x3f9b78a933f17af6 )

Theres a lane to the right for the people who are going towards the 40 and the 2 other lanes are to turn left towards bombardier / de miniac etc

She was speeding and swerving until she was first in the left lane and then when the light was turning green she was cutting everyone to her right so she could skip the line up in the actual lane towards the 40 and by doing this she was causing chaos and a honking contest and of top of that pissing me off cause i hate these freaking people who thinks they are above the law or something..

anyways long story short one morning i was really upset cause i was the one being cut off by her so i called the police gave them the license plate and told them she was doing this every single morning etcetc well the next morning the police was waiting on cote vertu and just like '' i had planned '' she came, did her thing and bammmm the police was waiting for her on cote vertu they witnessed everything and she got arrested :)

I drove slowly and when i was right next to them i waved at her and that look she gave me made my day :thefinger

god i hate these fucking people

something similar happened to me a few years back. Everyday when I would come back from CEGEP on St-Charles south, heading for the 20, there was this white MB C300 that was going in the "turn left" lane just to cut off everybody at the end of the lane to skip trafik.

well one day (guess she's a dumb bitch), there was a police car 2 cars behind her, she never noticed and did her little scam. Got pulled over right after the intersection.

guess Karma is a bitch! I must admit i felt pretty satisfied after puttig up with this cunt for weeks.

To this exact guy :

92nY0Tl.png

Doing pulls on the 15 saturday in traffic while its raining ,swerving through traffic and tailgating people in the middle lane. You are a real fucking idiot.

Back