OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

FU moron !
No flasher & cutting like the road belonged to his mother.
unnamed%205_zpskpxxxqjn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Deserves a cookie !
unnamed_zpsz1huhdxl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To all the fucking retards on the 40 east doing 90 in the left lane fuck off. Also you dumb fucking Ontario driver, not a single car in front of you, hogging the left lane. When i dropped in to 3rd and road your ass for about a minute, i'm glad you moved over. By the way dashcam vids to come.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

To all the fucking retards on the 40 east doing 90 in the left lane fuck off. Also you dumb fucking Ontario driver, not a single car in front of you, hogging the left lane. When i dropped in to 3rd and road your ass for about a minute, i'm glad you moved over. By the way dashcam vids to come.

yesterday was crazy (thanksgiving comeback home), I just give up....

On decarie, even emergency vehicle had to use the right line and/or zizag... (fire trucs, ambulance, police and fire dep trucs)

I moved to Ontario and yes it's pretty bad here.

I made everyone move.

glad that some people still ''educate'' those smartass @ 90km/h on the left.

but brand new kid here, and people are more and more aggressive on the road...
My friend got a fight last week because he horn a guy that absolutely did not follow the CSR, and he was mad. everything on dash cam, police was involved, the other guy didnt win his argument.

Les camions du MTQ qui attendent le début des travaux en dehors des autoroutes, ça vous tentes pas de FAIRE VOS ANGLES MORTS?
Hier soir sur Hochelaga, au-dessus de la 25, il y'avait des camions du MTQ (ceux avec les espèces de panneaux qui descendent à l'horizontale) et quand ils sont partis vers l'autoroute, y'en à un qui à complètement omis de faire ses angles morts et s'est tassé directement sur l'auto qui arrivait à sa gauche. L'auto était juste derrière sa cabine quand il s'est tassé dessus sans avertissement, les autres camions en avant avaient même pas bougé. Je suis pas impliqué dans ça, mais ça m'a mis en tabarnack de voir ça hier.

FU moron !!!!
Cutting 2 cars so you don't wait in lane !

[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/u...ver4444/Bad drivers/unnamed13_zpsazm4nj1w.jpg[/URL][/url]

I've gotten out of my car at least 100 times at the light right before. Christ sake, i respect the lanes, I stick to the right because i'm going straight, It has gotten to the point where I sometimes chill between both lanes not to let people cut and go straight.

If they put a cop there, he would make the salary of all cops for the entire island.

Je conduis sur la voie de gauche tout le temps. Pas envie de me tasser à gauche à chaque fois que je veux dépasser quelqu'un. You mad?
Les camions du MTQ qui attendent le début des travaux en dehors des autoroutes, ça vous tentes pas de FAIRE VOS ANGLES MORTS?
Hier soir sur Hochelaga, au-dessus de la 25, il y'avait des camions du MTQ (ceux avec les espèces de panneaux qui descendent à l'horizontale) et quand ils sont partis vers l'autoroute, y'en à un qui à complètement omis de faire ses angles morts et s'est tassé directement sur l'auto qui arrivait à sa gauche. L'auto était juste derrière sa cabine quand il s'est tassé dessus sans avertissement, les autres camions en avant avaient même pas bougé. Je suis pas impliqué dans ça, mais ça m'a mis en tabarnack de voir ça hier.
Je me suis fait frappé par un camion qui a changé de voie et qui m'a pas vu. Heureusement c'était un contact léger et c'était avec ma vieille Civic. Depuis je choke tout le temps quand je dois dépasser des camions.

Je conduis sur la voie de gauche tout le temps. Pas envie de me tasser à gauche à chaque fois que je veux dépasser quelqu'un. You mad?

you are simply proving everyone's point by being a self-centered Quebec fucktard driver...
''pas envie de ME tasser a chaque fois que JE veux depasser qqn.'' that is exactly the purpose of the left lane, it's a PASSING lane, not a chilling-cause-im-a-ticoune-lane. So YES you have to move over once you passed the car that you originally wanted to pass. if there is multiple car in the close range, then there is no fucking issues... but if you stay there for 15 km without passing anyone, change lanes.

If you drive fast and move over if someone wants to pass I don't see why anyone would be annoyed.

if you have to move over when someone is in your ass, you are already too slow for the left lane.
if you make the car behind you brake the slightest bit, you are in the wrong.

when i visited Germany with some friends, a moron didnt want to move over, cops were a couple cars behind, stopped the moron.
my friends were genuinely laughing their asses, asked them why, they told me it is a +/- 800€ fine when you don't move over for faster/passing traffic.
we should have this here too, cops would be making in the 100k/year ...

lol au gars en tracteur de la ville de Baie D'Urfe ce matin qui grattait l'asphalte sur le trottoir du Boul. Lakeshore. J'ai fait un stop et je le regardais pis y m'a vu. Il m'a fait un signe du genre "Quesse tu veux."

J'ai bien ri. En pointant vers lui.

you are simply proving everyone's point by being a self-centered Quebec fucktard driver...
''pas envie de ME tasser a chaque fois que JE veux depasser qqn.'' that is exactly the purpose of the left lane, it's a PASSING lane, not a chilling-cause-im-a-ticoune-lane. So YES you have to move over once you passed the car that you originally wanted to pass. if there is multiple car in the close range, then there is no fucking issues... but if you stay there for 15 km without passing anyone, change lanes.

if you have to move over when someone is in your ass, you are already too slow for the left lane.
if you make the car behind you brake the slightest bit, you are in the wrong.

when i visited Germany with some friends, a moron didnt want to move over, cops were a couple cars behind, stopped the moron.
my friends were genuinely laughing their asses, asked them why, they told me it is a +/- 800€ fine when you don't move over for faster/passing traffic.
we should have this here too, cops would be making in the 100k/year ...

I check my mirror all the time. I see them coming behind me and I move over before they get close. And I always drive 20-30 kilometers above the speed limit when I'm in the left lane so it's not like a lot of people are passing me anyway. Some of the cars that pass me I see them a couple of kilometers later being stopped by the police for speeding. :p

To the stupid cunt in a black ford fiesta in the left lane on the 15 nord at 6:50pm MOVE OVER BITCH THE LEFT LANE IS MEANT FOR PASSING NOT FOR DRIVING 60KM/H. AND IF I FLASH MY HIGH BEAMS IT MEANS MOVE OVER NOT SLOW DOWN. End rant

15N after Laval today around 11-11:30 black BMW X3. WTF is wrong with you? I'm cruising at 110 (CC on for real) and this idiot starts driving like a moron every time I pass him or about to pass him because his two left feet doesn't know how to keep the same speed for more than 200 meters. You looked like a moron with a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason.

Back