OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Blue WRX popping exhaust in the Lafontaine tunnel going North at 5pm today. Was fun listening your joy.

All the mofos on the 30 and 10, can you like get the fck out of the left lane doing 85 while the right is almost empty!? Every damn time the same thing on those roads!

autoroute 10 is horrible for that... once you get past ange gardien going to montreal... people are sooooooo slow...

in the left lane at 120... on the cruise controle... and a-hole cuts in front at 90kmh...

autoroute 10 is horrible for that... once you get past ange gardien going to montreal... people are sooooooo slow...

in the left lane at 120... on the cruise controle... and a-hole cuts in front at 90kmh...

I guess highway 15S/N is notorious for those too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spotted at that guy ! i just don't know how he achieve that !!! the guy on the bike is still alive ! it was on the 440 just after the bridge !

19875320_10212132244317295_5141000876600365099_n.jpg

19732105_10212132244237293_8504799351288782594_n.jpg

edit :

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/07/08/accident-spectaculaire-entre-un-vus-et-une-moto

Last edited:
The only way this could have happens is if the bike was stopped or going really slow and the driver didn't see him.

This is why I lane split.

so this is the cousin of a customer at work (bike) and the lexus truck was a case of road rage and the guy is in jail as we speak. i dont know the whole story yet, but will update with the details once i get them.

so this is the cousin of a customer at work (bike) and the lexus truck was a case of road rage

Quand j'ai vue les pics c'est la première chose a quoi j'ai pensé que le SUV a foncé sur le Busa.

Il mérite la peine de mort le TBK.
Il a essayer de tuer quelqu'un et son arme était un SUV.

To the guy in the black sti on the 20 east mexico route, you're cutting in and out of traffic, i get next to you to do a pull and you bsck out to blow a big cloud from your vape... I guess the stereotype is true.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

The 15 it's actually the contrary. You are doing 120+ in the left lane and then someone just goes by doing 150+ like it's nothing.

I drive 1000+km weekly on highway 15 mostly and I can tell you this hasn't happened since the month of May lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Il y a beaucoup de monde qui savent pas comment fonctionne une autoroute depuis quelques jours je trouve, mais je vien de pogner un champion.

20 est un peu avant St-Hyacinthe, je roulais a 120 a gauche depuis un bon bout et j'arrive derrière un Touareg qui lui était dans la voie de droite. J'ai aucune idée pourquoi, mais il s'est tassé à gauche et a freiné à 95 avant de remonter à 110. J'ai flashé une coupe de fois et il m'a brake check donc fuck it! Je passe à droite.

Le criss de trisomique s'est tassé à droite pendant que je passais. J'ai fini mon dépassement par l'accotement pour pas me faire rentrer dedans par un truck qui pèse le double de mon auto...

spotted Toze jeudi (hier) vers 5h30pm sur Blvd Industriel, a l'intersection St-Elzear. si c'etait toi, la SRT sonne en cr!ss !!!

Les quatre mognons EN LIGNE qui ont tourne a droite pas de flasher alors que moi j'arrivais en sens contraire et je voulais tourner a gauche a la meme intersection boul. St-Jean/Douglas Shand. Fuck you. Le monde derriere moi catchaient pas pourquoi je tournais pas. C'est clair qu'ils m'ont klaxonne: Eux voyaient pas que les imbeciles qui s'en venaient signalaient pas - j'avais aucune facon de savoir qu'ils allaient tourner.

Pour moi ils venaient tout droit.

Use your flashers morons.

Back