OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Which one of you fuck boys are ripping it at every light on sources. I'm parked in the Tim Hortons and can still hear you passed hymus. You need some milk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Must be Tony and the MR2 from last night

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Classic convertible Benz blip at the classic Mini to give the driver a thumbs up the other day on Beaubien, watching something like that makes it even more fun to ride a bike, more time to observe... everything.

mirror.JPG

"Boule Blanche" classique de 94 ans au volant... a doit checker ses miroirs souvent pour pas s'en rendre compte.

Les deux étaient repliés. Je suis 99% certain que ces modèles là ont une fonction/bouton pour ça et soit y'est defect (Kia lol...) ou la madame a sait pas s'en servir.

Un Econoline blanc a matin, avec un pare-brise completement explosé et conduit un esti de consanguin.

Y a deux voies pour tourner a gauche, lui a gauche et moi au centre. On tourne, lui se deporte dans ma voie alors que je suis deja rendu en avant. Il s’en rend compte, me klaxonne et me pitch un verre a café. On prend le tunnel, il change de voie dans le tunnel. Sur la 20 de l’autre côté, il a finalement coupé trois voies a la derniere seconde pour prendre sa sortie.

Heille le grand, si tu pouvais mourir avant de te reproduire ca serait bien.

Silver WRX/STI with a fartcan downtown taking the 20 West on-ramp at St-Antoinne at 9:45 this morning; you're burning oil like crazy and it stinks.

de mémoire y'avais pas l'option v6 manuel.
Juste sur les coupe toute les générations. 6mt. Depuis la mort de la s2000 jusqu'à la nouvelle nsx, une accord v6 6mt coupe était l auto la plus rapide vendue par Honda.

Juste sur les coupe toute les générations. 6mt. Depuis la mort de la s2000 jusqu'à la nouvelle nsx, une accord v6 6mt coupe était l auto la plus rapide vendue par Honda.

good to know. je me demande pourquoi il n'offrait pas celle-ci sur la sedan.

06-07 accord sedan were also offered with the v6/stick combo

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

thats probably a very rare combo.

tuesday night round 9PM, to the white toyobaru on the 15N... from the 40's ramp to i cant really remember where, probably mexico...
:D

To the fucktard in the white Mercedes who cut off the black Charger on the 40W today: don't throw your hands like it's my fault that YOU cut me off with your last second turn signal. When you change lanes and make the person behind you slow down by 40 km/h, that means you cut the person off. It doesn't matter that I was going faster than the other lanes. It's up to YOU to look where you make a lane change.

Au Q7 qui me brake check sur la 640 a matin, are you retarded? 105km/h a gauche... really? J'espère que tu as apprécier la vie en arrière de moi. xoxo

Back