OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the black Cobalt SS w/ euro front plate and ugly lights in VSL, thanks for the noise pollution... I swear you have the loudest, and hands down the worst sounding car I have ever heard; I hope you go deaf because with my windows closed in my house, I can still hear you (very fucking loudly) driving up and down St. Louis all fucking morning (and every fucking day, the whole fucking year...) I drove by you today, windows closed, and my whole fucking car started rattling and shaking... Not to mention how you blast your music (which you probably still can't hear, because of the awful, awful, awful exhaust setup you're running). I am actually looking forward to winter, because I'm hoping you'll put that piece of shit away so I (and the rest of St Laurent) don't have to listen to you trying (and failing) to impress people all day. Get a job, get a life, and ask your parents for a real muffler to put on the car they surely bought you...

LMFAO this kid is one of my friends and i hate the sounds lol, i can hear it too from my house he rly dosn't stay far from us pm me if u want to stuff his exhaust with a banana to send a message lol. U can see his car in the UR rewind pics told me the guys loved his car there i just lol'ed states its stage 5 too...wonder if he will go stage 6 fk! and who puts a fkin euro plate on an amrican car...

About as correct as the 2 years you thought I was indian.

I was just trying to give you a heads up, I really thought you were the indian dude that had his car bumped/ And I wanted to buy polaks whip and he sent me pics of a black sti.

LMFAO this kid is one of my friends and i hate the sounds lol, i can hear it too from my house he rly dosn't stay far from us pm me if u want to stuff his exhaust with a banana to send a message lol. U can see his car in the UR rewind pics told me the guys loved his car there i just lol'ed states its stage 5 too...wonder if he will go stage 6 fk! and who puts a fkin euro plate on an amrican car...

I'm not saying he's a bad guy (don't know him) but the car is just ridiculously loud... Honestly I don't know how he doesn't get pulled over every single time he drives somewhere.

Now I see who you are in your avatar; man I know that car! I always point it out to whoever I'm with whenever I see it :)

To the guy with the grey MK4(?) who drives past the Beaurepaire train station every morning at 7: your car sounds sick.

Im fiendingggggggg sooo hard. Just waiting for the right one to come up and im coping it. janos im doing it.

au babyboomer en s2k blanc sur la 117 y'a 30 minutes.. surprenant pour un civic hen?

pis btw.. quand tu veux jouer pis que tu t'fais passer.. sois moins désagréable quand on te thumbs up!

Back