OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

A celui qui voulait s'essayer avec son jetta TDI noir et remplis de cadran sur le Dash, j'ai aimé regarder ton char dans mon rétroviseur!

sais tu lire ?? can you read ??

Wangan doesn't mean Expressway, it means Tokyo Bayshore Expressway .... its ONE specific route of highway,...

its like if you are saying " Autoroute des Laurentides style" , or " Autoroute Jean Lesage style " ,.... or etc....

Autoroute Des Laurentides Midnight Tune 3

omg please take a pic, wondering how it's looking now

The guy that has it now is fucking everywhere... I don't even know who it is lol

looks same as before but has lots of rust in the rear quarters,idk if it was like that before.
and yeah ill take a pic, the guy is some arab dude i dont know him eighter i always see him though, he came to my store once he wanted some big subwoofers for the sentra lol

hahaha the car was rusting apart, which is why I got rid of it, but I used to paint over it quickly to make it look better... Still on orange wheels? lol at subs, front speakers don't even work and trunk is gutted.

To all the old timers driving like they're afraid of the gas pedal: just sell your fuckin cars and get a cab. Or at least move the fuck out of the left lane!

Back