OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the the blue Golf R on the 15-N section of the autobahn near mexico on thursday night around 9-10pm, you car sounds freaking good, was wondering what else beside the stage 2 tune do you have ?
i would've played , but i had my 2 kids in the backseat.
@FHRITP was that you?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

to the the blue Golf R on the 15-N section of the autobahn near mexico on thursday night around 9-10pm, you car sounds freaking good, was wondering what else beside the stage 2 tune do you have ?
i would've played , but i had my 2 kids in the backseat.

Slammed on bbs chr's ?

FYI, Mexico is not anywhere near the 15 tho...

Last edited:
Thumbs up to the older gentleman in the debadged blacked out F31 (3 series Touring) on the 401 west today. Spotted around the 1000 Islands and again when you were leaving Trenton ONroute. Also props for signaling your intentions; the acknowledgement to my peace sign/thumbs up were appreciated. Your car reminded me of being back in Europe.

Another future organ donor:

Motorcyle-texter.JPG

closer-motorcycle-guy.JPG

Au moins il ne va emporter que lui dans ses conneries.

C'est encore drôle. Il fait un accident, ça brake derrière donc d'autres possibilités d'accidents ( probablement d'autres darwin sur leur cell qui ne regarde pas devant et vont donc freiner trop tard ).

To the z33 with orange/purple flip paint that followed me onto the 132 from delson to brossard around 11am today, nice run, from the doodoo Brown v8 volvo

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

to the black Chrysler 300 on the 13 south... stuck in traffic...

GO FUCK YOURSELF... YOU DO NOT OWN THE ROAD... i hope i taught u a lesson

What exactly did you teach him?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Bah... he was driving on the shoulder passing cars because he didnt want to wait like everyone else...

So i caught up to him and jammed him up againt a median.
Not my type to do that... but i was in a bad mood and annoyed at him being a dick.

to the bitch in her early 20s hogging the left lane at 110, then 120, then 110, then 130. go fuck yourself. i pass you on the right 4 fucking times and you still dont get it and you have the nerves to finger me. fuck you.

mon osti dimbécile en G35 Noir dans l'entrée d'autoroute pour aller sur la 40 direction à Ouest à Repentigny.

1- Pourquoi tu me colle dans le cul, je peux pas aller plus vite, il y a une voiture en avant de moi

2- Une voie d'accotement (encore moins dans une entrée d'autoroute) c'est pas fait pour dépasser pour ensuite aller coller la voiture en avant de moi

3- Tétais surement pas pressé si ta pris ton temps pour freiner sur l'autoroute pour rouler à 30 kmh après que je taille flasher les hautes pour te signifier mon mécontentement

4- plante toi donc, un thug de moins

p'tit village baby boomer driving a beige 2001 Civic almost ran into me twice, and cut me off once in a 40 meter span.

Je sais pas qu’est-ce qui se passe dans Ville-Énard et Lasalle ajd mais j’ai rarement vu autant de conducteurs et de piétons aussi impatients et irresponsables que ça.

Des piétons qui sortent entre deux autos stationnées et traversent sans regarder, un couple avec un enfant de 2-3 ans qui traverse très lentement entre deux intersections lorsque l’enfant faceplant en plein millieu de la rue. Des autos qui ont des arrêts à faire mais le font à moitié dans rue tout en étant en sens inverse, etc.

Back