OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

next on MR : my Honda Si sounds like a Honda F1 engine.

sa prendrais minimum le petit video du civic qui coursais et sa fesais bapbapbapbuiiiiiiiiiiii lolol mais cétais pas un video sa avais plus lair de d photo en mouvement lolol yavais un criket qui avais le temp de passer avant qui arrive lolol

il a surment quelqu un qui sen rapelle et qui est asser nerdz pour le trouver lololol moi ji arrive pas lol

sur decarie sud :criss de tata en tercel lumiere arriere gauche de bruler qui roule en mongol zigzag dans les 3 voie pour finalement couper tout le monde pour sortir a queen mary... bravo asti cave une chance j'ai braker sinon tu mangeait mon bumper dans le derriere de la tete (a peu pres la hauteur que j'avais vis a vis lui). si tu lit ici c'est moi le suv blanc qui t'a crier du horn

the only thing is i find cars sound nicer under load as opposed to just revving it.. i had to weld a baffle in my exhaust just to give it some rumble.... stupid civic
its loud and i still have my cat/res

Very true, My Fast Intentions exhaust is a great exhaust, people ask me to rev it, sounds good, but so much better under load, especially when downshifting with rev-match

However I saw a video of this Blue M5 that was at summer sundays last week and it sounded just fine revving in place lol, pretty sick.

I noticed, why when there is a freakin douchbag or retarded driver that zigzag and drive a 160. It's 90% shitboxes like tercel, protege car, old civic, old toyotas ?

Okay, I don't think you know much about cars. Audi/VW group owns 100% of Lamborghini, they acquired the company back in 1998. The engines are made by Audi/VW group. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group

You wanna know what? They even own Bugatti and Bentley!

As for my car, I said the sound is similar to the V10 from Lamborghini, I've never claimed that my car was a Lamborghini. I can assure you that my car sounds like one, though. It's a 5cyl 2.5L, exactly half of the 10cyl 5L they have on the Gallardo.

Next time, educate yourself before arguing with someone on a subject that you obviously have no clue about.

3sad6h.jpg

Okay, I don't think you know much about cars. Audi/VW group owns 100% of Lamborghini, they acquired the company back in 1998. The engines are made by Audi/VW group. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group

You wanna know what? They even own Bugatti and Bentley!

As for my car, I said the sound is similar to the V10 from Lamborghini, I've never claimed that my car was a Lamborghini. I can assure you that my car sounds like one, though. It's a 5cyl 2.5L, exactly half of the 10cyl 5L they have on the Gallardo.

Next time, educate yourself before arguing with someone on a subject that you obviously have no clue about.

c quand meme surprenant qui sois trop pauvre pour acheter un team en f-1 lolol confronter ferrari et mcklaren lol jpréfaire me lapété avec ma pomme parmi les orange que aller me la peter avec ma pomme parmi les pomme lol

I was driving on the highway and I heard what sounded like a VW so I got really excited and tried to catch up to it but was really disappointed when I realized it was just a v10 lambo haha.

Anyway if his car sounds like a lambo congrats man.
No need for hate

Last edited:
I was driving on the highway and I heard what appeared to be a VW so I tried to catch up to it and was really disappointed when I realized it was just a v10 lambo haha.

Hahahahahahahahaha! I spilled my beer on me damn you!! Hahaha

Funny part is that I head a Lambo today in Candiac so I went to see...and yeap...it was my neighbor driving his Lambo. No VW :( And this is true...no joke

Weird I see this kind of drivers that do not respect the rules...but here it is one...!
Excavation St-Janvier...
I' m sure their work, is as bad as their drivers !

stupid_20130603_143626_zpsd63d45f7.jpg

I bet they put the plate there to get away with speeding and running lights by the cameras and passing through the pay bridge for free :D

Does anyone have info on all the assholes with riced out honda's with fake, ultra-fancyfont "dirty South" stickers? saw another one today in a white 8th gen 4 door with plasti-rice. I never catch one parked....

Next Exclusive Monday in Laval, I'll be there at around 19:45-20:00. MKV with rusted fenders, it's hard to miss. You'll hear me anyway.

Back