OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

god damnit this cold weather got me spinning from 1st to 3rd gear, i was just going home after work, just cruising in 3rd and then at 2500 i decide to give it a little bit of gaz
result : ass kicks sideways and i just keep going sideways non stop

dat feel doe

also to all the fucking stupid people camping the left lane, dont care if your going 120 or 140, get out of the way when there is a car behind you!
and those going 110 or 100, i will find you, and i will kill u

ynazydyg.jpg

To VW Golf Mark Poubelle on the 55 tonight, what's with the reverse lights coming on every now and then? Can you not use a transmission or is shitty VW wiring playing with you?

Au juif qui a embarquer sur le trottoir pour dépassé 2 chars qui attendait a la lumière rouge sur Van Horne vers 17h30 ; Ahh oui c'est vrai j'avais oublié que t'avais le droit de faire ca ....

Au juif qui a embarquer sur le trottoir pour dépassé 2 chars qui attendait a la lumière rouge sur Van Horne vers 17h30 ; Ahh oui c'est vrai j'avais oublié que t'avais le droit de faire ca ....

Est ce qu'il conduisait une sienna? Ils conduisent tous des sienna

I just deleted the last 180 posts.

Stop attacking each other, stop posting personal info and be respectful. If you don't it'll be a temp ban.

Back