OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

^^

Winter driven, impressed

Dark Blue Hatch Civic outside of Old Dublin, seems to be there every Friday, noticed MR sticker..

yea buddy its my super winter machine!!!!! its actually flat black lol, I see your 350 in the summer all the time and admire it every time I walk by it. you never noticed my green coupe also with an MR sticker in the summer hehe :D

Cheers

OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thr

yea buddy its my super winter machine!!!!! its actually flat black lol, I see your 350 in the summer all the time and admire it every time I walk by it. you never noticed my green coupe also with an MR sticker in the summer hehe :D

Cheers

Thats cause his is a 370, not a 350. :)

Anyone knows a white Mazda3 with orange mirrors and a little white sticker in the top of the hatch window ??

all the people this morning driving at 20Km/h because of a little snow and there is nobody front of you for 200 meters, wtf!?

OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thr

To the fat cow in a burgundy Echo going 30km/h in the middle lane on the Champlain this morning while drinking milk straight out of the carton. I hope you hit a road bump and spilled that milk all over yourself, you fucking snail.

Cheers

Thanks man :) I think I've seen your coupe too!

I have to cut down on my downtown parking though this year but its nice to be lazy and just park infront of the office lol.

Au gros criss de jambon en accord sur St-Denis a l'heure du traffic qui a essayé de faire un u-turn en plein millieu du chemin no where sans avertissement pas de flasher, en manquant son coup pas une fois, nis 2 fois mais 3 fois en bloquant le traffic dans les deux sens ...

MANGE DLA MARDE

[video=facebook;10151112237142477]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151112237142477&set=t.508194530&type=3&theater[/video]

can you guys see this video?
its my buddy, spotted him doing this

Back