OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the fucker on the 13S driving the grey car (Volks?) who nearly hit me as you went for the exit from the LEFT FUCKING LANE, I hope you die. I hope you see this message. Didn't check your blind spot, nonetheless decided that your exit was more important than the safety of others and went through three lanes to take it. I really hope you die a slow, agonizing death you POS. If my reflexes weren't good, there would've been a major collision including at least me and you. I don't know what made you the inconsiderate fuck you are today, but you're a waste of space and this planet would be better off if your entire body rotted into the soil and your soul was taken by Shang-Tsung. Fuck you.

To the fucker on the 13S driving the grey car (Volks?) who nearly hit me as you went for the exit from the LEFT FUCKING LANE, I hope you die. I hope you see this message. Didn't check your blind spot, nonetheless decided that your exit was more important than the safety of others and went through three lanes to take it. I really hope you die a slow, agonizing death you POS. If my reflexes weren't good, there would've been a major collision including at least me and you. I don't know what made you the inconsiderate fuck you are today, but you're a waste of space and this planet would be better off if your entire body rotted into the soil and your soul was taken by Shang-Tsung. Fuck you.

Désolé, j'ai pas fait exprès.

To white 370z on 13 s, nice run but after race 2 370z , v6 370z have not enough power to kill v10.
To grey m3 e46 on 40 west -- nice run
To bike other night on 30s -- tnks for a try and give me idea wat to expect :)

Mini Cooper S style 2002-2003 bleue, cat back, drop et mags.. c'est SI lent que ca??

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

I hope cuz that acceleration wasnt great . And i m only around 600hp .
hard to tell unless you speak with the driver. was he in track mode or just or the default 500hp? was it even a hellcat or a boomer in an srt with a yellow lip. also lol at only 600hp
Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Mini Cooper S style 2002-2003 bleue, cat back, drop et mags.. c'est SI lent que ca??

Si c est elle , c est mon ancien et il y a beavoup de mode que j ai fait . Et c est asse vite avec les modes comparer a stock . FB_IMG_1600629084998.jpg

hard to tell unless you speak with the driver. was he in track mode or just or the default 500hp? was it even a hellcat or a boomer in an srt with a yellow lip. also lol at only 600hp

Yeah but owner was kind a to proude to be in his car that didnt even react to my thumb up lol . Not my type of ppl . So one day gonna get real helcat and we ll seee . Only problem, next year i m gonna try to be way to far from 600hp ��

Yeah but owner was kind a to proude to be in his car that didnt even react to my thumb up lol . Not my type of ppl . So one day gonna get real helcat and we ll seee . Only problem, next year i m gonna try to be way to far from 600hp ��
I'm curious to see some nice clean highway pulls. those m5s are pretty quick, not sure how the gearing is different between both cars but could be a nice race. also would be different if hellcat is auto or manual

Probably only had an intake cause the supercharger was screaming.. but enough to be in front of my Colorado.

Oo ok . Sur la mien j ai fait : plus ptit pulley pour supercharger , aftermarket coil pack, intake , ported head , plus grwnd intercooler, aftermarket headers avec lign d exhaust aftermarket au complet, module pour pedal de gas.

Deux types des conducteurs impeccables selon moi. Surement je me repette, mais bon.
Autobus et camions : les meilleures sur les routes , au QC au moins.

Mais lui...aucune idee d'ou il sort !!! Vraiment un idiot ! Reste chez toi.

Most likely deleted my helmet cam recording of a BMW SUV with a personalized plate the other day front of me on the 40, burning oil like no other, that blue smoke was nasty. Should have a mechanic look at it.

Back