OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Reminds me of the bitch in the black civic that was tailing me on my own street yesterday morning.

Limit is 30.

SQ is there regularly because SQ lives in the neighbourhood.

I have a flamboyant red roadster that is 99% more likely of getting pulled over for driving > 33km/h in a 30 zone than her black civic.

Regardless. If there's one place I do not break the speed limit it's residential areas. You never know when a stray toddler/squirrel/cat/car backing blindly out of driveway will cross your path.

I was driving 33km/h with a black civic's bumper inches from my rear bumper.

My favorite part was when I let a pedestrian cross at a stop sign and I could see her try and eat her steering wheel.

It's a residential area. In a hurry? Why not leave earlier?

I did it to piss the bitch off, no other reason. Who stops for 3 seconds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's just as stupid as people who purposely drive slow in the left lane to piss other people off...
Why do people always think they have to prove a point?

That's just as stupid as people who purposely drive slow in the left lane to piss other people off...

Actually I never stay in the left lane, the point was I was in a double lane, in the right one. If she was in such a rush to do 90 up the street she had every chance to get in the left lane and pass everyone who was in the proper lane. Yes I like to prove points. I also yelled she was a dumb fucking cunt, and to get off my bumper.

No it's not. Compare apples to apples? On the highway you have two other lanes to move over to and it's illegal to pass on the right. When you're on a boulevard there's no excuse for tailgating since you're allowed to pass on the right.

Furthermore on a residential street nobody's actually gonna pull over to let you through because you left your house late because you couldn't quite get your make up on right.

No it's not. Compare apples to apples? On the highway you have two other lanes to move over to and it's illegal to pass on the right. When you're on a boulevard there's no excuse for tailgating since you're allowed to pass on the right.

Furthermore on a residential street nobody's actually gonna pull over to let you through because you left your house late because you couldn't quite get your make up on right.

I agree....it's all peachy when we have one side of the story ;)

And what other side is there? What possible reason can there be to want to drive over a car that is already driving faster than the limit? Enlighten us mere mortals.

To HER it's justified, not to you... she wears the make-up... you drive the... wait... nevermind, this comment is going nowhere.

And what other side is there? What possible reason can there be to want to drive over a car that is already driving faster than the limit? Enlighten us mere mortals.

lol well we have Masaker's side of the story.... if you're willing to take his word that's ur choice....but how many times have we gotten stories on this forum and it turned out to be something completely opposite....

lol well we have Masaker's side of the story.... if you're willing to take his word that's ur choice....but how many times have we gotten stories on this forum and it turned out to be something completely opposite....

So you're saying Masaker was driving a Chrysler 200 4 inches behind a G37 that was already going 20km/h past the speed limit when the lady driving the G37 made a 3 second stop sign?

So you're saying Masaker was driving a Chrysler 200 4 inches behind a G37 that was already going 20km/h past the speed limit when the lady driving the G37 made a 3 second stop sign?

so you're taking what he's saying as 100% truth? You would make a great judge!!

I did it to piss the bitch off, no other reason. Who stops for 3 seconds?

I'm sorry. I assumed you always did your stops this way.

To answer your question: The same people who drives 20km/h under the limits and pull hard brakes at the slightest curves.

Petite histoire vrai d'apres midi:

Je roule 55 dans une zone résidentiel...

Un colon en 350z arrive a pleine vitesse dans mon cul et commance a me flasher les lumieres pour que je me tasse

Comme on... Une zone résidentiel... Donc je continue a la meme vitesse...

Apres 10min... Ma rue transversale arrive... Donc je flash et je ralentis...

Il decide de me depasser pied au fond avec du trafique sens inverse...

J'aurai pt pas due... Mais bleu comme j'etais... Je lui aie donner un beau gros doigt

Ben le mongole... Ya calisser les brakes... 180 ca drift... Et est venu me chercher...

Quand je l'aie vue arriver au fond... Maintenant rendu dans une zone de 40... J'ai decider de le niaiser...

Jai fait 8 tours de carrer avec lui au cul...

Dude... T'etais presser au point de me flasher les hautes mais ta le temps de me suivre 20min de temps a tournee en rond...

Un moment donner ya decider qu'il voulais me depasser et ce placer devant moi pour me forcer a arreter...

Donc y part... Me depasser... Mais arriver au coin de la rue... Y'avais un towing qui tournais...

Et vlan!!!! Face a face avec le towing...

:) bravo mon champion

Petite histoire vrai d'apres midi:

Je roule 55 dans une zone résidentiel...

Un colon en 350z arrive a pleine vitesse dans mon cul et commance a me flasher les lumieres pour que je me tasse

Comme on... Une zone résidentiel... Donc je continue a la meme vitesse...

Apres 10min... Ma rue transversale arrive... Donc je flash et je ralentis...

Il decide de me depasser pied au fond avec du trafique sens inverse...

J'aurai pt pas due... Mais bleu comme j'etais... Je lui aie donner un beau gros doigt

Ben le mongole... Ya calisser les brakes... 180 ca drift... Et est venu me chercher...

Quand je l'aie vue arriver au fond... Maintenant rendu dans une zone de 40... J'ai decider de le niaiser...

Jai fait 8 tours de carrer avec lui au cul...

Dude... T'etais presser au point de me flasher les hautes mais ta le temps de me suivre 20min de temps a tournee en rond...

Un moment donner ya decider qu'il voulais me depasser et ce placer devant moi pour me forcer a arreter...

Donc y part... Me depasser... Mais arriver au coin de la rue... Y'avais un towing qui tournais...

Et vlan!!!! Face a face avec le towing...

:) bravo mon champion
Pic de l'accident ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back