OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

La stupidité des gens atteint des niveaux incroyables quand vient la première neige.

Je viens de voir à Boucherville une jeune femme dans une Prius C rouler a 60-65 dans les zones de 50 tout en faisant des stops américains... avec ses deux miroirs pliés. Calisse prend le temps de les déplier tes ostis de miroirs 🤦🏻*♂️

Triple tap on the brakes for behind, 3 burst high beams for the front (fog lights if there's no center divider at night). We need to get a trend going.

Brake tapping and fog/high beams is some old school stuff though no?? Always been doing that and in BC people do the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brake tapping and fog/high beams is some old school stuff though no?? Always been doing that and in BC people do the same thing

Depends on where I guess. In Poland, people say thank you by putting on their hazards for a flash or 2.

It is old school however it wasn't really past down to the next generation of drivers. Also, most of the drivers who used to do it are now fogies who want anybody driving over the speed limit be pulled over because they're "maniacs".

IDK, IMO it's a lost art of curiosity on the road.

About the single flash of hazards, I actually do that myself as well and see it done more frequently by others than cop warnings. I only reserve it though for night time when my rear tint might make it hard to see the "thank you wave".

Ça me fait rire le monde qui se fâchent après toi quand tu les klaxonnes quand ils veulent tourner à gauche là où c'est interdit en pleine heure de pointe.

Ça me fait rire le monde qui se fâchent après toi quand tu les klaxonnes quand ils veulent tourner à gauche là où c'est interdit en pleine heure de pointe.
C'est les meilleurs eux. Ce sont les mêmes qui te klaxonnes lorsque tu attends la verte pour tourner pendant que c'est une flèche verte droite.

C'est les meilleurs eux. Ce sont les mêmes qui te klaxonnes lorsque tu attends la verte pour tourner pendant que c'est une flèche verte droite.

Ça c'est d'autres caves. Je vais pas enfreindre le règlement juste parce que t'es pressé.

Depends on where I guess. In Poland, people say thank you by putting on their hazards for a flash or 2.

we do this here too, my grand father used to drive loaders, and when a 53'' wants to merge or change lane in front of you, you flash your high beams a couple of times to let them know that they cleared the lenght of your vehicule and they can safely change lanes. they will , most of the times, say thank you by putting the hazards for a couple blinks.

ive known this trick since i was like 4 years old. still amazed when i tell this to grown adults and they are clueless about this gesture.

we do this here too, my grand father used to drive loaders, and when a 53'' wants to merge or change lane in front of you, you flash your high beams a couple of times to let them know that they cleared the lenght of your vehicule and they can safely change lanes. they will , most of the times, say thank you by putting the hazards for a couple blinks.

ive known this trick since i was like 4 years old. still amazed when i tell this to grown adults and they are clueless about this gesture.

This and turn on off all lights at night!

Pissed off semis also turn on their backups when passing if you're going too slow hahahah

To the complete and utter retard in the Civic that decided to undercut the semi while it was pulling a (wide) right turn onto the service road and got jammed against his fuel tanks causing the access road during the evening rush to get instantly backed up and cause major - 30 minute standstill - roadblock because your dick was so small it couldn’t wait for the 70 foot long giant in front of you to complete his turn... I hope that when the cops showed up they bent you over and shoved their tasers up your ass followed by tickets every single infraction they could have thrown at you.

I actually learned this by my teacher in my driver course since you couldn't over 100km/h and get pass by semi. still use it today.

Une autre belle débile. Putain que ces gens la je les ferais pendre sur la place publique.

3c6d088400a9157f0d050b17ebbd3bbb.jpg

Faut juste faire attention car ce matin il neigeait assez fort et tout le monde etait arrete dans le traffic. A ce moment la la neige s'accumule sans qu'on puisse debarquer pour la nettoyer.

Par contre c'est vrai que les igloomobiles sont un gros probleme sur nos routes.

Dit-il en prenant une photo de son cell en conduisant dans ces belles conditions....

Excellente guerrière internet, je suis stationné devant la SAQ à Ville-Mont-Royal.

Quelle chance que tu as pris de bien regarder la photo, regarder la voie à ma gauche.

la plaque c'est tel que tel meme si c'est passible d'une amende, mais le pare brise arriere, c'est inacceptable.
C'est encore pire...parceque le degivreur arriere part automatique en bas de 0º C. Donc meme si ton essuie glace ( qui descend, donc plus facile a bouger) , ne bouge pas ( neige trop lourd), apres 2 minutes...il va partir 100%.

Is that Tchernobyl in the background?
Belle perspective....
Ma faute ! Je suis a genre 100-150 m de l'auto....zoom au max...je voulais prendre les deux autos au meme temps...

Back