OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Why so few people racing theses days
So hard to get a pull on the Hw it’s crazy

Spotted blue c7 Grand sport or z06 or zr1 on the 40w doing some speed, too bad traffic was synchronized on all lanes, would not mind getting whooped by a nice c7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of GEVs. It virtually stopped when they implemented that in 2008. You might get a pull to 150km/h if you're lucky lol. But beyond 160, with no radar detector, you're playing the big game from that point.

Because of GEVs. It virtually stopped when they implemented that in 2008. You might get a pull to 150km/h if you're lucky lol. But beyond 160, with no radar detector, you're playing the big game from that point.
that's why I stopped gawking at big HP cars. It's just not worth it; totally unusable. Even if you can safely do it, chances are there's a cop somewhere just waiting to get a license suspension boner.

To the dude driving the document truck thanks for the thumbs up I think I pissed off the guy in the ragtop 911 he kept trying to put the roofup.

that's why I stopped gawking at big HP cars. It's just not worth it; totally unusable. Even if you can safely do it, chances are there's a cop somewhere just waiting to get a license suspension boner.

With today's tech you don't even need a big HP car. You wouldn't believe how quickly you hit 160 in a regular ~180HP car. And I agree, I use Waze all the time which helps weed out a few speed traps, plus the app warns me if I go x amount over the limit. I set mine to 20Km/h faster than the limit but even then I get nervous and sometimes surprised by how quickly you get there, in 3rd or even sometimes 2nd gear...

Ca fait chier ca. C'est du vol ou vandalisme pis surtout ou?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My turn - le vieux bonhomme dans son vieux Torrent beige a matin qui coupe la ligne pour prendre la sortie St-Jean de la 40E (pour eviter le traffic) , me coupant moi aussi pis qui apres me regarde comme si j'etais un extraterrestre quand je l'envoie chier en le depassant sur la voie de service. S'il avait fallu qu'il aboutisse dans le meme coin que moi il en aurait eu pour son argent.

Vol. A Lachine.
Well, tout s’explique.

Ce matin y a un semi qui m’a donné une pas pire frousse. Sur la 20 dans le coin de Ste-Madeleine, un semi de l’Ontario m’a dépassé sans jamais rouler droit.

Tout le long en train d’aller de gauche à droite dans sa voie, pogne une bosse et la remorque qui rebondit de gauche à droite.

On the 440 east between des laurentides and pie-ix moments ago

1 - dark red bmw 1 series in the left lane when the middle is free....gtfo

2 - white gti....same as above... gtfo

3 - motorcycle dude lying on the floor with his bike 100 feet further.... didnt look good... hope its not too serious...

Dimanche soir vers 11h pm j’étais sur la 20 ouest hauteur des sources avec la Stylus, un gars dans une GTI mk7 blanche légèrement modifiée me tournait autour pour faire une run, j’ai downshifté en 3 et mis ça au fond, comme il a pu le constater, j’ai juste 140 hp... je comprends toujours pas ce qu’il voulait. C’est qui?

La gang de jeunes dans une Protegé Speed sur le chemin de Touraine à Boucherville qui lançaient leurs vidanges à gauche et à droite sur la route.

Vous êtes des criss d’imbéciles.

Au gars qui fumait un bat dans son lexus GS300 noir tout décâlissé sur la 132 Est dans le coin de longueuil cette avant midi.... Oui c'est rendu légal, mais pas au volant....
Ferme tes fenêtres la prochaine fois ca sentait le criss....
Mais surtout décalisse de la voie de gauche a 106km/h.... regarde dans ton rétroviseur: oui c'est toit qui créer le line up de 20 chars en arrière de toi!

To this idiot stm driver doing 90 in the left lane.
c8395fced8c4319c26215d38d1ed14d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back