OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To this guy, your exhaust sounds so crappy !!!
Mannnnnnn , do not know how you can hear this every time you pass under a bridge. Crackles are so bad.
And no cat probably as you stink.

Too many newer cars have crackling exhausts, most from the factory it seems (AMG, M etc). Should be banned like in Germany, so annoying.

Tout ca c'est à cause de la F-Type quand elle est sorti hahaha...Après ca tous les manufacturiers se sont mis à essayer d'avoir du crackling artificiellement...La F-Type est encore dure à battre imo

Too many newer cars have crackling exhausts, most from the factory it seems (AMG, M etc). Should be banned like in Germany, so annoying.

Factory is ok...I've never seen one to complain...
But man....when all crappy aftermarket tunes....like the pic I post or Civics...sounds awful. Is like firecrackers...

Factory is ok...I've never seen one to complain...
But man....when all crappy aftermarket tunes....like the pic I post or Civics...sounds awful. Is like firecrackers...

spooted a black 3.0T S7 at Oka few weeks ago, probably the same exhaust setup as you described. It was , honestly, the worst v6 sound I ever heard . I can't imagine how hard (or lousy) the owner had to work to make a s7 sound soooo bad.

spooted a black 3.0T S7 at Oka few weeks ago, probably the same exhaust setup as you described. It was , honestly, the worst v6 sound I ever heard . I can't imagine how hard (or lousy) the owner had to work to make a s7 sound soooo bad.

Very easy to make that car sound bad. Resonator delete with straight pipes and it becomes raspy like no other. X-pipe and proper resonators are required.

To the black Civic that wanted to race !!
You got a drop, you got camber, you got white mags, yet , both brake lights are burnt .

anyone spotted the idiot driving a black C43 with plate ZAZAMG ? saw him on the 15 South on friday around 9pm driving like a tool.

Luckily for him i had one of my kid, because i would've pit manoeuvred his fucking ass into the ditch.
swerving between lanes as soon he got on the highway, and then went on me overtaking from the right while i was in the middle lane, had to slam on the brakes not to swipe his driver's side quarter panel.
no one was behind me and left lane was empty, he could've just slow his pace for 5 seconds and properly change lanes and be on his merry ways.
funny enough when i pulled next to him after that, he didnt even look at me, not even a glance. people be pulling stunts but never dare to assume their positions when they are in the wrong.

sometimes i wish i'd live in Russia.

Probably the same family. He/she gonna need this jesus, twice he/she change line, no flasher , no blind spot check.

also best plate for 'not having issue' into a multicultural area...

IMG_20201120_101449.jpg

To this fucktard doing 40 with their hazards down a 90 zone. Stay the fuck home.
52f3e4982e39bb0b83d23b29182e92ce.gif

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Masaker, it's so dangerous ! You drive so fast !!! OMG !
You public danger, you should stay home.
If we want to give you a vaccine we can't even catch you.

Back