OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Ce soir au SmartCenter a St-Do , blvd sanson , La 240sx noir swap sr20det probablement du au son de la blow-off :p Pis c'que j'ai trouve écourant , tes TE-37 Bronze/Brun foncé , y'était debile! nice CAR dude!

To the green civic on Blvd Curé-Labelle Saturday night, my redline is farther than yours! :p

hein je savais pas que les samedi soir curée-labelle étais fermer a la circulation locale pour y faire uen piste de drag de facon sécuritaire et amusante !!!

To the 03-05 Accord V6 6Spd wine red with exhaust tips that go out way to much and about 10 lbs of brake dust on your rims that was parked at the presse café at the centre laval...

CHANGE YOUR REAR BRAKES LOL GOLD POWDER ON THE RIMS MEANS BREAKS ARE TOASTED, not free powdercoartinf

lool.. venant du seul conducteur mâle de miata de l'ouest de l'ile, jt'averti ke ma bite est pas salé XD
lol..venant dun garcon qui aime les chatons..
ya un autre gars avec une pareille que la mienne mais jdm
ya plein dautre males qui en ont une

To the dumb bitch that burnt a red light only to turn the wrong way on a one way street downtown , don't ever let me catch you driving again.

Up close with the Lambo

p_00003-1.jpg

p_00004-2.jpg

(Trying to get a shot as I was driving by in the cart :p)

lol @ Elm Ridge Valet Service in Ile Bizard :D

To the girl in a grey VW Rabbit with a pink front grill, you look hot!

I saw you again today. Twice. I confirm. You're a real hotty, like really really hot. With your labret piercing and all the rest, seriously, you dazzled me for the rest of my day. Too bad you're a smoker... and oh, right, I'm not single LOL!! Almost forgot.

Oh, by the way, not too sure about those yellow nails though, but it's ok, I still love you.

I saw you again today. Twice. I confirm. You're a real hotty, like really really hot. With your labret piercing and all the rest, seriously, you dazzled me for the rest of my day. Too bad you're a smoker... and oh, right, I'm not single LOL!! Almost forgot.

Oh, by the way, not too sure about those yellow nails though, but it's ok, I still love you.

I've seen her too!!! she is FINE!!!!!

^^ moi quand je redline ma première. jsuis encore en dessous de la limite permise, ya rien de mal a sa tan que tu redline pas la 2

a la civic grise sur le boulevard industriel à laval vendredi soir passé....arrete de coller le monde esti ta pas un char de course..au pire dépasse

Last edited:
Back