OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To Texas2Low or 2lowdubster, I can never tell the cars apart (you guys always change rims), downtown yesterday north of St. Catherine, car looks dope as usual!

where did u see the nsx?? i spotted one in terrebonne next to boston pizza
263902_10150225953769531_508194530_7358855_101326_n.jpg

263104_10150225954039531_508194530_7358860_6852591_n.jpg

and also shitload of hot chicks at boston pizza, i jizzed, but not more than when i saw this nsx <3

learn to read, I said it was on the Sea To Sky Highway.

To all the drivers of cheap-ass modified cars: Why do you need to impress other modified car drivers on the road all the time? I was playing tennis with a friend and parked on the street. A bunch of ricers slowed down, checked out my car and revved as if I cared. Then I was driving on Rt-337 (beautiful) and I kept getting 'challenged'. Seriously, can't a guy go places with his car without getting riced on these days? I'd be embarrassed to 'race' a 3-tone Civic.

To all the drivers of cheap-ass modified cars: Why do you need to impress other modified car drivers on the road all the time? I was playing tennis with a friend and parked on the street. A bunch of ricers slowed down, checked out my car and revved as if I cared. Then I was driving on Rt-337 (beautiful) and I kept getting 'challenged'. Seriously, can't a guy go places with his car without getting riced on these days? I'd be embarrassed to 'race' a 3-tone Civic.

Rep+
I dont know why they always do that? Even though I got more of a "stealth" look, I still get these car drivers to try an impress me.

I have a cheap ass modified car but I don't ever try to race anybody. The most I'll ever give to a nice car is a thumbs up and a big smile.

It rarely happens to me but when that happens just ignore them, it works.

Some 30's dude in a recent STI wanted to race in the rain too...sad.

I race only on the track nowadays, less costly than the consequences on racing on public roads. Sadly not a lot of people use their brain.

au criss de /$%/?&* en cx7 sur la 40 ouest a 11:20pm voie de gauche je roule a 120 je peux pas me tasser a droite i viens avec les hautes en sauvage et colle mon cul .... ta pas aimé ca que je criss les brakes dans la face hein mon asti de /"$$%%?& .... tu roules comme un enragé j espere que tu vas pogner ton mur bientot

Last edited:
au criss de /$%/?&* en cx7 sur la 40 ouest a 11:20pm voie de gauche je roule a 120 je peux pas me tasser a droite i viens avec les hautes en sauvage et colle mon cul .... ta pas aimé ca que je criss les brakes dans la face hein mon asti de /"$$%%?& .... tu roules comme un enragé j espere que tu vas pogner ton mur bientot

Tu lui a crisser les freins?

Lol, t'es pas mieux. Je t'aurait suivi jusqu'a t'as destination moi.

Forget keyboard warriors, this guy thinks he's invincible behind the wheel of his car. You my friend need a wakeup call.

What if the guy behind you had an emergency?

Tu lui a crisser les freins?

Lol, t'es pas mieux. Je t'aurait suivi jusqu'a t'as destination moi.

Forget keyboard warriors, this guy thinks he's invincible behind the wheel of his car. You my friend need a wakeup call.

What if the guy behind you had an emergency?

so if you have an emergency you have the right to drive like an ass ?

On peut tu te donner des points de Rep pour le move le plus con sur nos route ??? le coups de freins de l imbecille qui se pense tuff ?

Back