OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the guy in the red srt4 that passes on my street stop driving at 6000 RPm in first. shift for f***s sake

To the BOY/GIRL (get a new haircut, you're throwing us off) in the 1902-jaloppy drop-top light purple Golf on st-Jacques ouest, your big ass sunglasses must be f'ing with your brain.

1- LET PEOPLE IN: I know it must be really satisfying to sit in traffic next to me, but the common courtesy is 1 for 1, that means, the guy in front of you lets someone in, YOU LET SOMEONE IN, no doubles, we're all waiting our turn.

2- Do NOT honk: I can see you in my rearview, dont go nuts at me because i'm 1 spot ahead of you in traffic

3- DO NOT BEEP AT ME FOR 5 MINUTES UNTIL TRAFFIC LETS UP

4- DO NOT DRIVE LIKE A BITCH/ASSHOLE (i still cant tell) AND DO NOT FOLLOW ME AT HIGH SPEEDS ONCE WE'RE OUT OF TRAFFIC, Your car goes like 120mph TOPS, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL (as demonstrated.)

To everyone on Decarie at 2PM on Sunday. Do you really need to slow down or come to a complete stop to look at some cars that were pulled over?

To all the drivers on Decarie and the 40 at 2pm on Sunday. If you knew how to use the left lane, how to not take an hour to change lanes and how to merge onto the highway there wouldn't be fucking traffic on a sunday afternoon.

To the 3 16yo in the red civic with 1800Asphalte lettering thanks for almost killing me on the 440 O / 13S exit because I did a 100% legal move and ended up 10 spots in front of you.....not even in traffic!

To the following people:

The guy on here with the white G (sorry I forget your nick), no talking on the phone while driving ;) and I'm not too sure about the debadging

The red Civic, I keep seeing you everywhere

My winter tires, you have more grip than my summers, gotta love it *tu*

lol everytime i see a post about a red civic in west island, im always scared its me :p

to the slammed blue mk4 jetta i saw yesterday in line at timmies st charles and today in ct parking lot, sick ride!

to that charcoal mazda 3 with black rims on the 15 south going onto the laval bridge, use your fucking flashers you crazy white guy and stop driving your school bus as if it was a race car.

to the MK4 Jetta on BBs Rs wheels and stretched tires. Your VR6 Sounds good, your car looks good.

damn nice ride

to the black 300zx on the 15 south tonight, that was a nice ride until atwater exit.

The guy from the charcoal s2000

The Intrepid came in SE, ES, SXT and R/T trims. The R/T had the HO (High Output) version of the 3.5L V6 engine found in the ES, therefore pushing a bit more horsepower.

very cool!

I didn't know the 'trepids went up to R/T... so you can see how this one definitely caught my eye.

I admit.. I'm slightly jealous...............Where's my Sebring R/T?

To the three ''ti-counes'' with the black hyundai accent on Robert last week at night...why the hell did you ask me for drug bastard!?

P.S.: Take off that neon around your liscence plate!

To the black rsx on sources....u need to stop always getting up my ass at lights and blast ur music and drive off afterwards with ur blue neons flashing

Back