OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the girl in a grey VW Rabbit with a pink front grill, you look hot!

Last edited:
To the white 370Z that flew past me on the 40 West before St-Charles... beautiful car but was all the zig-zagging necessary?!

To the white 370Z that flew past me on the 40 West before St-Charles... beautiful car but was all the zig-zagging necessary?!

maybe he was doing runs in his new car, because i was on the 40 ouest at some point on the day and noticed a white 370z ripping on the 40 east

to the blue f150 on pierrefonds around 6:45, I can make my tire screech too at every single red light.

PS : Call me if you need a quote for your exhaust or something. Your's is..fucked.

to the guy in the black Genesis sedan.
It's got a V8 but please don't try to spank a German V8.

kthxbye.

To the moron in a Ford Lightning on Champlain bridge that flew by me tonight to then slowed down because he wanted to race me in my TDI rust bucket *banghead*
If I was in my truck it would of been fun :p

To the moron in a Ford Lightning on Champlain bridge that flew by me tonight to then slowed down because he wanted to race me in my TDI rust bucket *banghead*
If I was in my truck it would of been fun :p

chip the bitch and race the shit out of it loool !!!!!

To the blue Supra stuck in traffic on the 20..WOW
+
To the red Civic with F&F wing, Altezzas and Chrome spinners...Suicide

To the white mazdaspeed3 behind a building on Aylmer: did you drop it or is that the stock height? Is that a stock exhaust?

btw, do you pay for parking or just park there randomly, cause you're the 4th car i see parked in that spot this week.

a la evo noir sur la 132 direction napierville .. ton char puff noir en $#?$ pis ta fait eclater mon piping d'intercooler quand jvoulais venir te chercher .. meme si mon chum lui ta pas mal eu.

To the red Dodge SRT-4 in the West-Island driving on Jean-Yves early this morning... your exhaust sounds GREAT.

That guy races all around the west...
Coming back from Fast and the Furious he was racing a Z, from light to light

if its the same car i think your talking about he crashed on the 40 trying to cut someone to take the exit he ended up hitting the water barrels

Back