OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the driver of the Toyota Matrix that tried taking a picture of my license plate a few minutes ago... I hope you managed to snap the photo of me smiling and waving at you! Oh and sorry you couldn't keep up... I was in a bit of a rush. ;)

To the crazy hottie with the silver mk4 Jetta 1.8T dropped with angel eyes and smoked rears and the unitronic stickers in chambly on perigny this afternoon...nice car...you from the area??

To the blue 180sx on the Met which was driven by a guy "about your age", my mom likes your car.

...My dad does not.

to the modded old school blue neon on the 40

your car is not bad, but that crazy ass semi ricer spoiler is pushing it abit

you had tasteful mods in my rear view, then i saw that spoiler when u passed and i tasted puke in my mouth

au proprio de la rx7 1980 quelque sur la rue de l'église a bedford... enleve ta housse quon voie une peux plus !!

a la medame style trop vieille pour conduire qui a pris la voie d'acces de la route 139 dsl tu roulais comme cacalicement trop slow j'ai pas pu m'empecher de me tasser directement dans voie de gauche... quand on entre dnas uen zone de 90 on tiens pas notre vitesse a 40 medame...

Au gars avec l'Explorer de sécurité sur Décarie hier à 23h00.

1- Si t'es en urgence, t'allumes tes girophares.

2- Même si t'es en urgence, ça te permet pas de couper toutes les voies sans regarder.

3- Coller dans le cul, c'est pas bien. Particulièrement quand c'est pas dans la voie rapide. Pis t'es même pas un char de la SQ.

4- Ça brake sec en tabarnak un dodge caravan le gros, hein? Gardes tes distances pis t'auras pas besoin de te lancer dans le muret de béton comme t'as fait hier.

:squintfin

To the silver Jetta with the deep dish chromes riding my ass on the the 40e on ramp from st.jean's. Nice ricer fly by. i'm sure your audience was very pleased.

To the guy with the red camaro tonight at the canadian tire parking...Your car is the SEX!

Oh! and to the the guys with the blue cavalier with billions of lights everywhere and fake spinners in the same parking...Nasty!

to the grey rabbit 2.5 on lacordaire redlining at each shift, you got rolled and i have a dying MAF and slowmatic tranny. nice gti rims tho.

Back