OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

west island drivers: the gov should make a seperate law for you guys, like, EVEN if you had your licence for million years, GO BACK TO SCHOOL and they should extend your classes to a few years and then put you on probationary lic again for 10 years then maybe give u a lic.

ok i know a bit too much n retarded but get my point!

west island drivers: the gov should make a seperate law for you guys, like, EVEN if you had your licence for million years, GO BACK TO SCHOOL and they should extend your classes to a few years and then put you on probationary lic again for 10 years then maybe give u a lic.

ok i know a bit too much n retarded but get my point!

stfu you idiot.

To the silver s2k on pink/red/purple wheels, that was on st-martin, turning on des laurentides just a few minutes ago ( at 2 o clock) : WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Est ide beau char mon homme!
J'étais dans la miata rhd noir! Je t'aurais bien suivis .... mais je pense que tu m'aurais smoké pas mal assez vite!

Last edited:
Saw a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty NSX yesterday on the 40. Red, dumped, black rims and probably the nicest sounding exhaust ever.

Props to the modded S200 on the 20 from dt to st-charles yesterday :bigup:

btw my gf would've killed me if I went that fast with her :yikes:

to the ugly jetta with tons of stickers and green neon lights, you wanted to accelerate when those 14 yr old kids on annoying scooters were passing you, but when i tried to get a little action you seemed scared

WHY

and why all those ugly stickers and ugly ass wing

To the guy that live on Chatellette street in Longueuil. I live on the street behind your, your fucking civic sounds like shit...stop revving it at 3 AM. Both your neighbors are Firearm owners and they might pop a cap in your dumbass.

a la civic noir sur le pont legardeur vendredi apres-midi qui se pensait hot en clanchant son char a coté de moi avec le traffic en avant pour me faire entendre son p-flow

hey le grand jai une TERCEL avec un filtre a air conique qui tient avec du duck tape, ya juste rien de serieux dans mon char... pis tu ma juste pas impressioner...

Au gars avec la MR2 Spyder 2005 environ ( ces modele la ) argent qui a sorti du repentigny toyota vendredi vers 4:30,

beau char :bigup:

To the guy with a DB9 vendredi soir au houston au centropolis ... LOL AT X PLATE. Essaye pas de faire ton baller.

To the orange Supra on a trailer on the 116, sick car dude.

meet3.jpg

Back