OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

bad_zps4d4264da.jpg

Obliously that guy was in the left lane on purpose to create traffic and piss people off on the way home! Way to go MTQ arrow man! *td*

^^I really doubt that was his goal...
But for sure trying to give a lesson the other guy that was trying to do 120 km/h in bad weather conditions.

^^I really doubt that was his goal...
But for sure trying to give a lesson the other guy that was trying to do 120 km/h in bad weather conditions.

Lesson? He has no right! Also him accelerating and "Intimidating" the guy is not any better. By rights if he was mandated to control traffic, hazards would be on, and the arrow up flashing like a discothèque. That guy was just plain beeing a dick in my opinion.

So him accelerating and wiping out and creating an accident any better? Listen, left lane is for passing in any weather condition. If you white knuckle with the hazards at 50km/hr in the left lane, you are not suppose to be there. Use the ficking service road if there is one.

To the moron with the black Fiat 500 on Thursday night (15S) F U ! Your drive like an ass: cutting people, no flasher , with your ONE headlight xenon imitation light.

Check out this moron on University st last night. The pavement was dry, so this was not involuntary. Afterwards he sped off towards the South Shore.
(sorry for the potato quality. I have a $30 no-name dashcam and the windshield was dirty as hell)

[video]https://vid.me/hYw8[/video]

Last edited:
To the Galaxy Blue 3rd gen WRX hatch with an MR sticker on the rear window (among others) on Jean Talon / Décarie / direction Pont Champlain @ ~5:15pm today.

Hi.

Check out this moron on University st last night. The pavement was dry, so this was not involuntary. Afterwards he sped off towards the South Shore.
(sorry for the potato quality. I have a $30 no-name dashcam and the windshield was dirty as hell)

i think i raced that guy on Notre Dame yesterday he pulled up beside me at a light and started spinning his tires, i was like ok why not? Yes i won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like he has diff issues or RWD and no weight in the back.

Hier sur 13S, j'ai flashé les hautes et fait des signes à sa hauteur de la 440 jusqu'à la 13, il ne m'a jamais remarqué. Au final j'ai filmé et après j'ai callé la SQ en donnant sa position.

Ça semblait encore pire irl en plus, shitty ipod camera.

Tento vers 7:00pm sur la 440 le CrownVic Lettre interceptor et MR

Du Kia qui a fait du cuttoff!
Ma blonde comprennais pas pk jfesais sa a coter dun char de police

To the lady in the Merc heading south on Stanley at the Sherbrooke intersection: Fuck you for opening your window and dropping a plastic spoon onto the road before driving off. Show your city some bloody respect, you asshole.
I took a picture of the back of the car. I should post it on FB and get her some shame, but I bet I'd be the one getting into trouble.

To the fu@king big time moron last night on the 15S , in a burgundy or brown Hyundai Santa Fe. You work for the ambulance services ( burgundy jacket with this sign
mzpcs2QYhmlwyflhTcT_yMg.jpg
) and you drive like the whole road is yours.
Changing lanes at least 10 times (after you cut me I started looking at you driving skills) and NEVER ever USED the flasher once!! Cutting me and another guy really bad, much worse than you did to me. Why did you take off the jacket after you cut us? You got hot? Or afraid? You took Mirabel exit and your license plate 682 THT.
When you saw me taking pictures you slammed the brakes hard, but hey...your car doesn't brake at all ! Or mine brakes very well. If it wasn't for the Canadians game...I'd have followed you, I promise.
Very bad pictures...sorry...
unnamed%202_zpsmkqkucdr.jpg

And this one...another left lane hugger...people were honking at you and flashing you. You did not always had cars in front of you..so you could have moved.
But for such a car...such a driver...! I thought Asians would have more style than this...but you are the exception.

unnamed_zpspba5uesl.jpg

unnamed%201_zpsrldnvbiv.jpg

Back